Reviews for A Beer
jankjay chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
OK, I know this is years and years late... but in my defense I just started reading SPN fanfiction and catching up on eight years of the show...

That weak-ass excuse out of the way, I LOVE this piece. It's charming. The voices are so spot-on. It's fun and inventive. You should really be proud of it.

My favorite bits? "Sammy had grown ovaries..." Awesome.

Also, the idea of Sam marrying a dog so he could keep it. Lovely.

Thanks for sharing it. Thanks for leaving it up so people who are late to the party (half a decade late, albeit) can still enjoy.
Yorushike chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Hi,
this too is beautifully written. I got what wanted :). I have to admit though I don't want to see Jessica die :(. I really like your Jessica :).
Greetings Yorushike
etslee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I wish this story became a movie or flashback episode. So well written and true yo the brothers. Also wish the author started writing again, very talented!
RenewedBlade chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
This is beyond beautiful - it's simply... exquisite. Sam and Dean are so perfectly portrayed they come alive on paper. I could say a lot more, but I don't want to analyse and try to dissect such a wonderful work of art. Thank you so much for sharing this.

R.B.
Lady Red 88 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
:) Loved it. Very nice take on things. Things could be so interesting if you took this story further. I must go and check out the rest of your stories to see if you have.
etslee chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Beautifully told, one of my favorite stories. Thanks!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
This is a real good story!

Thank you for sharing!
mzz chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
AWWWWWW

I loved your story

and he stayed more time... for Sammy :D

omg the arguments and the Sam & Dean picture in the living room, and the fact that Dean asked about the place the picture was ... broke my heart, it is really well written, and very entertained it's a wonderful story.

I have always wanted read the story when Dean comes to visit Sam at Standford but a story like yours where Jess doesn't die, and Dean doesn't die, and Sam's friends are not mean with Dean... a creative story

Your story was fantastic, Thanks for share it.
mzz chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Oh no! he is leaving, Dean is leaving!

Oh no!, just one more chapter! :(
mzz chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
yay Sam played!
mzz chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I love that Dean is going to hang out with Sam and his college friends
mzz chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Sam dog t-shirt, I know what t-shirt you are talking about , sam wear one in season 1.

Dean: "and a husband and wife should never be separated…"

Oh big brothers!
mzz chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I really loved how Sam was talking to Jess and Dean hearing Sam's conversation and saying to Sam that he wasn't going to stay.

Dean: "You're on your way. I'm just dropping you off."

Sam: "Oh yeah... He's thrilled… can't wait to meet you."

Sam: "Huh? Oh… hold on?" He glanced at Dean again, blinking innocently at him, "Coffee, hot chocolate, or mocha?"

Dean:"What?"

Sam:"Jess is making us snacks. Do you want coffee, hot chocolate or mocha?"

Dean:"I am not having a fuckin snack with you, Sam. I'm dropping you off at your doorstep 'cause you fuckin threatened me, but I'm not a going up."

Sam frowned at him a moment, then shrugged, "He'll take coffee, Jess.

LOLOL I loved that Dean stayed with Sam
mzz chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
yay they are going to play! :D
mzz chapter 3 . 6/13/2012