Reviews for A Beer
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Sam just kidnapped his brother. He used guilt instead of a gun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Brotherly love right out the window. This is a test of wills.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Such a sad meeting. They are going to pretend they don't know each other, right?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
That's our Dean. A shark among the guppies.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Nicely written chapter. You got inside everyone's head, didn't you? I never considered Jess as much more than I pretty girl for Sam to wear like a merit badge.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I know you're probably never gonna read this. Just lettin you know you made my week. I could read this over and over and it still won't be enough. You are great at writing...ah the feels!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Interesting. Good timing throughout the story and having them wait to the very last moment to talk it out, in their own way. Thanks for posting.
XD chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Oh the angst! The feels! Jess is so beautiful and amazing I recognize why Sam is marrying her she is perfect! DEAN IS BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! Sammy is adorable :3
Seriously though, Sammy is amazing and I cannot this story didnddjdnssbewudbdhekfns!
Leighna07 chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
This is really awesome! exciting, engrossing, heartwarming and at the same time heart breaking story. You really did a good job writer! great job! :)
saoirsewolf chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Perfect!
ectograsp chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I adore this story with the fire of a thousand suns, but is it wrong that I want to punch Sam's friends repeatedly in their faces? They are SO annoying!
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I'm in Love with your writing. Sometimes writers write what they want to see happen but they forget that the characters they are writing for might not behave that way.
You were in character throughout!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
They are so friggin' adorkable. I applaud you, not very many people can make me go all misty eyed over a fandom I just met. *clapclapclapclap*
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Are you trying to break my heart? the two of them not getting along is absolutely painful!

Must. Read. Next. Chapter.
nickiandlogan chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
awwwww... and they all lived happily ever after lol :)
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »