Reviews for A Beer
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Sorry I've been a bad bad reader and not reviewed sooner but RL.. GR! I just love the slow way you have built up the intense feelings being generated by the brothers. Fear, betrayal, hurt, need - all where there. And this last chapter just had it all. Dean, cold enough to greet Sam's friends not as his brother but as a stranger, his feeling of betrayal at Sam's absence in his life is just so bitter. Compelling and brilliant stuff, so please more soon (& I promise more prompt review too!)
Seriously moronic chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
OMG so good PLEASE continue
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Very cool. What happens next? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Master Li chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
wow this is so sad! That last line...just made me want to cry. *smacks Sam* say Hi to your brother! Update soon! I want Sam to talk to Dean or something!
Red Hardy chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
OMG! I love this story more with each chapter!

I loved the way Sam just totally wraps himself around everything 'normal' and can't get enough of it - yet at the same time misses his father and Dean more than he ever thought he could!

And poor Dean... Forcing himself to call up bad memories so he wouldn't have to face how much he misses Sam.

And I cannot BELIEVE you left it hanging there! That is a cliffhanger in a class all by itself! I will be waiting oh so impatiently for the next chapter! :)
Laine7727 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
YAY! An update! Can't wait for the next one. You got me all excited.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
OMG! Yes I'm glad those two met again. I was gonna go crazy! Update soon!

Flames Out

Dragon
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Excellent. Silly boys; grudges are for kids.
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Wonderful chapter!

Jade
Swasti chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
oh my i cant wait for the next installment
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
LOL can just imagine Dean faking it now, "Oh hello my name's Dean," "Wow, Sam has a brother called Dean," "Well I'll be damned,"

Looking forward to your next update, gotta love your dialogue
Lils chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Wow. There's more, right? Please say there's more! You are an incredible writer! I love this story so much!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Cool story! so Dean!

Jade
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Ooh, nice! I liked it! _* Good work, pal!

Take care,

*~Ellie~*
Tezpin chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
I love the characterisation in this - really good!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »