Reviews for A Beer
Red Hardy chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
OMG! I love this story more with each chapter!

I loved the way Sam just totally wraps himself around everything 'normal' and can't get enough of it - yet at the same time misses his father and Dean more than he ever thought he could!

And poor Dean... Forcing himself to call up bad memories so he wouldn't have to face how much he misses Sam.

And I cannot BELIEVE you left it hanging there! That is a cliffhanger in a class all by itself! I will be waiting oh so impatiently for the next chapter! :)
Laine7727 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
YAY! An update! Can't wait for the next one. You got me all excited.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
OMG! Yes I'm glad those two met again. I was gonna go crazy! Update soon!

Flames Out

Dragon
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Excellent. Silly boys; grudges are for kids.
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Wonderful chapter!

Jade
Swasti chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
oh my i cant wait for the next installment
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
LOL can just imagine Dean faking it now, "Oh hello my name's Dean," "Wow, Sam has a brother called Dean," "Well I'll be damned,"

Looking forward to your next update, gotta love your dialogue
Lils chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Wow. There's more, right? Please say there's more! You are an incredible writer! I love this story so much!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Cool story! so Dean!

Jade
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Ooh, nice! I liked it! _* Good work, pal!

Take care,

*~Ellie~*
Tezpin chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
I love the characterisation in this - really good!
Tigerdrake chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Yay! I'm so glad you decided to do a sequel. I think this is a really interesting view of what 'could have been', and you're doing a great job of relating the characters. Maybe this time Sam and Dean will actually see each other? Pretty please? It would also be really cool to see how Jess reacts to him. Different than the pilot since she and Sam are engaged. Would she still think him sweet? Heh heh. Anyway, once again, glad that you decided to do a sequel. Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alone Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I like it.

I am giving you one of those dull affirmations. Sorry! Usually I would say more but I have to run.

-Alone Dreaming
x-sj chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
i love this! I hope dean goes to see sam and that sam explains his family to jess...i'd also like to see an interaction between jess and dean! anyway, keep up the great work
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »