Reviews for A Beer
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
YAY! A SEQUEL! *cough* Had to let it out. Oh, I can't wait for Dean and Sam to meet back up again.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
*Claps hands gleefully!* YAY! A sequel to Area Codes! Okay, not a sequel... a follow-up, a companion... oh who cares what it is - IT'S HERE!

I LOVED Area Codes so I am thrilled - as if you couldn't tell!

Love the way you've brought Jess' character to life! We didn't get anywhere near enough of her in the pilot to even begin to get to know her and WHAT Sam saw in her.

"The question had been plaguing him. Dammit he wanted his family at his wedding! He wanted them to know, to care, to come…

But could they do that? Could they come and not bring all that shit with them? Could he have them in his life and not have that in his life?"

Oh man, those two little paragraphs are SO powerful!

"He was so shocked that for a moment, he was actually speechless.

“Sweet?” he asked, the word tinged in something like horror.

Then a grin broke across his face— he’d pay to see Jess tell Dean he was sweet…"

And THAT was so funny! And so true! :)

Let me just say again that I am so very happy to see another story from you, Emma!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nicely done relationship. Jess makes me gag (in general not your story's Jess) but I like the way you wrote them together. I loved Sam's response to her description of sweet.
Allison Landon chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I'm so happy you're writing a sequel! _
Stacee Phelps chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I loved the first part of this story with Sam and Jess! I loved how she was interrogating him and everything! I love this story, and please continue!

*Stacee Phelps*
Swasti chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
oh im so glad your doing a sequel to area codes.
Lils chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Yay! An Area Codes sequel! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lonely as a star chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Brilliant, an Area Codes sequal :D You write their emotions and feeligs down very succinctly, i love it. great job - update soon!
Mellaithwen chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Yes an AU so glad you did that, and damn it, Dean GO TO SEE SAM, meet jess! Have fun! let sam ask you to be a best-man!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Well done. How AU is it going to be?

You don't have to answer that-I assume I'll find out soon enough, yeah?
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23