Reviews for A Beer
mzz chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Oh no! he is leaving, Dean is leaving!

Oh no!, just one more chapter! :(
mzz chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
yay Sam played!
mzz chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I love that Dean is going to hang out with Sam and his college friends
mzz chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Sam dog t-shirt, I know what t-shirt you are talking about , sam wear one in season 1.

Dean: "and a husband and wife should never be separated…"

Oh big brothers!
mzz chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I really loved how Sam was talking to Jess and Dean hearing Sam's conversation and saying to Sam that he wasn't going to stay.

Dean: "You're on your way. I'm just dropping you off."

Sam: "Oh yeah... He's thrilled… can't wait to meet you."

Sam: "Huh? Oh… hold on?" He glanced at Dean again, blinking innocently at him, "Coffee, hot chocolate, or mocha?"

Sam:"Jess is making us snacks. Do you want coffee, hot chocolate or mocha?"

Dean:"I am not having a fuckin snack with you, Sam. I'm dropping you off at your doorstep 'cause you fuckin threatened me, but I'm not a going up."

Sam frowned at him a moment, then shrugged, "He'll take coffee, Jess.

LOLOL I loved that Dean stayed with Sam
mzz chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
yay they are going to play! :D
mzz chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Omg omg omg omg ...
mzz chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
"suddenly he'd been driving in the direction of California- and FUCK, he hated fuckin California...

Aww Dean!
mzz chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Technically speaking, you know six things—Dad's name is John, brother's name is Dean, those are things."

Elaine du Lac chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
"You think a beer can fix this! You HUGGED me!" Best line ever! Awesome ending.

Also love the emphasis on Sam's needy little brother role, Dean's weakness to it,and Sam's occasional descent into four-year-old-ness as soon as big bro enters the picture. Very accurate insight into real life sibling relationship,just magnified in the Winchester brothers. I know, I'm the little sis who still (secretly) looks to big sis for approval etc. etc.
pinklatent chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
That was a perfect ending. With Sam and the hug and Dean and blackmail and wedding, that was genius and massively entertaining.

Even your emotionally-heavy arguments are entertaining. With "That's what I said!" and "Okay then!" and "FINE!" and both realizing how absurd it was. You're my new favorite angst author, you know that?

And I love that little photo you inserted. Wish someone would make a fanart of it,'because I'd love to see it.
Cecile chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
I know you haven’t published anything from more than three years now, so maybe you will never read my comment. But just wanted to say that today I felt a little nostalgic and started to brows around Stanford-era-fics and came across with this, and it feel so sweet and tragic at the same time, I just love it, and I love how you made it all their feelings seems so human and at the same time so fresh and light to read. So sorry that you’re not writing anymore, but thanks for this.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
"Dude..." he murmured, "...we're ravishing Little Debbie..." Can I smack Dean?
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
"Don't hit on my fiancée, 'kay." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I like your AU here. Your characterization of sam and dean are really original. what i like most was the ending. the thing that sam have in his study and about those picures. They really make me wanna feel like crying. great job with this fic and thank you.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »