Reviews for A Beer
mzz chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
"suddenly he'd been driving in the direction of California- and FUCK, he hated fuckin California...

Aww Dean!
mzz chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Technically speaking, you know six things—Dad's name is John, brother's name is Dean, those are things."

LOLOLOLOl
Elaine du Lac chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
"You think a beer can fix this! You HUGGED me!" Best line ever! Awesome ending.

Also love the emphasis on Sam's needy little brother role, Dean's weakness to it,and Sam's occasional descent into four-year-old-ness as soon as big bro enters the picture. Very accurate insight into real life sibling relationship,just magnified in the Winchester brothers. I know, I'm the little sis who still (secretly) looks to big sis for approval etc. etc.
pinklatent chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
That was a perfect ending. With Sam and the hug and Dean and blackmail and wedding, that was genius and massively entertaining.

Even your emotionally-heavy arguments are entertaining. With "That's what I said!" and "Okay then!" and "FINE!" and both realizing how absurd it was. You're my new favorite angst author, you know that?

And I love that little photo you inserted. Wish someone would make a fanart of it,'because I'd love to see it.
Cecile chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
I know you haven’t published anything from more than three years now, so maybe you will never read my comment. But just wanted to say that today I felt a little nostalgic and started to brows around Stanford-era-fics and came across with this, and it feel so sweet and tragic at the same time, I just love it, and I love how you made it all their feelings seems so human and at the same time so fresh and light to read. So sorry that you’re not writing anymore, but thanks for this.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
"Dude..." he murmured, "...we're ravishing Little Debbie..." Can I smack Dean?
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
"Don't hit on my fiancée, 'kay." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I like your AU here. Your characterization of sam and dean are really original. what i like most was the ending. the thing that sam have in his study and about those picures. They really make me wanna feel like crying. great job with this fic and thank you.
Amanda chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
You know you got it backwards? Sam's the one with brown hair and hazel eyes, and Dean's the blond with green eyes.

But other than that it's a great story and I love it.
Bartlebead chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
What a great story!

Thanks very much.
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Ooh! This is good!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
haha I've read this story a ton of times but never commented because I didn't have a profile at the time, lol, but I do now. :)

THIS IS SO GREAT! I loved it :) It was angsty and funny and just downright brotherly ;) Awesome job! Are you still making more to this 'verse? PWEEEEEZE?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
This was a great fic - thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us all!

*hugs*

Mandy
Anna chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'd like to see Sam tell Dean he doesn't brood he "ponders". The reaction would be priceless.

Next season, maybe.
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) Just the right amount of family turmoil and lightheartedness. :)
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »