Reviews for A Beer
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
"Don't hit on my fiancée, 'kay." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I like your AU here. Your characterization of sam and dean are really original. what i like most was the ending. the thing that sam have in his study and about those picures. They really make me wanna feel like crying. great job with this fic and thank you.
Amanda chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
You know you got it backwards? Sam's the one with brown hair and hazel eyes, and Dean's the blond with green eyes.

But other than that it's a great story and I love it.
Bartlebead chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
What a great story!

Thanks very much.
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Ooh! This is good!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
haha I've read this story a ton of times but never commented because I didn't have a profile at the time, lol, but I do now. :)

THIS IS SO GREAT! I loved it :) It was angsty and funny and just downright brotherly ;) Awesome job! Are you still making more to this 'verse? PWEEEEEZE?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
This was a great fic - thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us all!

*hugs*

Mandy
Anna chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'd like to see Sam tell Dean he doesn't brood he "ponders". The reaction would be priceless.

Next season, maybe.
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) Just the right amount of family turmoil and lightheartedness. :)
Alys chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Okay, first time I've read any of your stories and I blew off work to finish it. If you are actually only 21 (or so, depending on when you updated) I'm amazed! You are a VERY good writer! Real talent for the written word.
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Best Angst story EVER! There's no word to describe this elegant piece of work.
Cushion chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
I LOVE the story! Like, really really LOVE it, with the capital letters and all.

Very nicely written. The pacing was just right and the dialogues was great. Great job.
TheKritty chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Lovelovelove this 'verse...

I've alread read this a long time ago and just found it again,read a few other stories from this universe and gave a review - and now I went to the start of all of it *lol*

Just wanted you to know,that I really love Beer!' I do *lol*

Be good,

Kritty
jensengirl4eva chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great story. OMG this was one of the best stories i've read on here so far. Love the brotherly fluff at the end. Great Job.
notime chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
You wrote this beautifully. Every time you change perspective you managed to change my opinion. As soon as Dean was thinking that it can't work I was right there with him feeling sorry for Sam for being so naive and as soon as you changed perspective to Sam I started thinking Dean was far to stubborn about keeping the distance between them. I feel like a frikkin yo-yo. You did an amazing job manipulating my feelings. And I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »