Reviews for A Beer

Thanks very much.
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Ooh! This is good!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
haha I've read this story a ton of times but never commented because I didn't have a profile at the time, lol, but I do now. :)

THIS IS SO GREAT! I loved it :) It was angsty and funny and just downright brotherly ;) Awesome job! Are you still making more to this 'verse? PWEEEEEZE?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
This was a great fic - thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us all!

*hugs*

Mandy
Anna chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'd like to see Sam tell Dean he doesn't brood he "ponders". The reaction would be priceless.

Next season, maybe.
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) Just the right amount of family turmoil and lightheartedness. :)
Alys chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Okay, first time I've read any of your stories and I blew off work to finish it. If you are actually only 21 (or so, depending on when you updated) I'm amazed! You are a VERY good writer! Real talent for the written word.
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Best Angst story EVER! There's no word to describe this elegant piece of work.
Cushion chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
I LOVE the story! Like, really really LOVE it, with the capital letters and all.

Very nicely written. The pacing was just right and the dialogues was great. Great job.
TheKritty chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Lovelovelove this 'verse...

I've alread read this a long time ago and just found it again,read a few other stories from this universe and gave a review - and now I went to the start of all of it *lol*

Just wanted you to know,that I really love Beer!' I do *lol*

Be good,

Kritty
jensengirl4eva chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Great story. OMG this was one of the best stories i've read on here so far. Love the brotherly fluff at the end. Great Job.
notime chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
You wrote this beautifully. Every time you change perspective you managed to change my opinion. As soon as Dean was thinking that it can't work I was right there with him feeling sorry for Sam for being so naive and as soon as you changed perspective to Sam I started thinking Dean was far to stubborn about keeping the distance between them. I feel like a frikkin yo-yo. You did an amazing job manipulating my feelings. And I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you.
Jamie552 chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
AH! LOVED IT! Seriously, that was awesome. I'm all smiles, sitting here going, "AW!" like a complete tool. But I don't care because the ending was just perfect.

Still some issues, but they're both workin' on it.

Have to say? Definitely one of my favorite stories. The way you write the boys is fantastic-I could hear practically ever line of dialogue in my head.

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna check out every other story you've written because I just know they're potential favorites as well :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
Jamie552 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Gotta say, Jess was very very cute in this chapter. Flipping out about "dressing up" to meet the brother-in-law. I've been there myself, I was nearly a basketcase lol

Loved it! :)
Jamie552 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Ok, actually cried with this one...full-out, runny nose, sniffling like a lunatic crying lol Loved it! Great job! *grabs another tissue just in case*
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »