Reviews for Midnight Insomnia
Bella Bordelon chapter 1 . 3/30
You did everything completely an utterly correct! This is the best Royai smut fiction I have ever read. And I have read alot of Royai smut;)*smirks seductively*
By Victoria chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hi, I feel kind of bad. I've come back to this story for so long but apparently never left a review. I hope this will compensate.

"...let these dreams be not foreshadowing, let this one moment hold."

This was absolutely beautiful. It is one of the best Royai fics I've ever read - and recently, I've probably been reading far too many of them for my own good. xDDD

First of all, I like to commend you for writing about this couple and sex without it being about sex. The fact this story had transcended the act for deeper meaning - fear, need for security, passion, devotion, consuming love - had me from the start. Then I had to read it again to find out just what makes me come back to it so often.

It's amazing how you wrote this at... fifteen? You have amazing talent and perception into characters and the psychology of their being.

The descriptive narrative you used to communicate Roy's insecurity and fears were right on the mark. Aside from a few words - does suck though - that distract from the mood at some points, this was very good.

The entire narrative is marvelous in general. I am green with envy at the mastery you have in creating flow. As a reader, I literally becomes a part of the vignette as I read.

And the insertion of the owl as an eerie symbol of impending destruction and danger - whether in reality or in his own panicked, paranoid mind... brilliant!

I live for literature like this.
AlieraCaffrey17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is absolutely AWESOME! I loved how you described Roy's feelings and how desperately he needs Riza. I'm definitely adding this fic to my favs! )
No one and Nobody chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I love this! I always love hearing about how he would be completely devastated without her, because I figure it's true. :)

And I love good fics that almost make me cry. I look for those stories that move me :)

Oh, and just asking- where'd you get those pictures of them on your profile page? They look awesome there!
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
It's so sad that it's pretty. :)
iryna chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
It's beautifully written :O Best Royai fic I have read in a while.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Beautiful. That's all I can say. You totally captured how much Roy NEEDS her. More than he needs food or water or sleep, he needs to come back to her and hear that it's all okay, even if it's just empty words.

And she's happy to give it to him.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Lol, my friend Emz is in love with the Roy/Ed shipping and I just don't get it. I mean, you can't even defend 'em by saying "opposites attract" because they're actually of very similar temperaments! Both refuse beyond anything to be put down, hot tempers... Ed's just a little (read: a lot) shorter.

This was such a fantastically well-written piece though- totally awesome P Instant fave P
Bizzy chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
"...and tries to comfort himself with the knowledge that Riza's promises are never broken."

That line...made me want to cry.

Beautifully written. This wasn't about smut, it was about the things behind it. Please keep writing!
Arantzain chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
"Let these dreams be not foreshadowing, let this one moment hold."

This line is poetry. The rest of the work is beautiful, gripping. But that line puts me in mind of Catullus.

Lovely work.

-Rantza
Ama Uzume chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Short but sweet! I like.
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
hey ! nice fic , for your first lemon you did it pretty well , i love it because its not just smut , its lovely too , congratulations ! and let me say that i really like your storys, please keep writing them !:)

congrats again !

bye
Elemental Transmutation chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Whoa! *blush*

It's not that I haven't read lemons before, it's just that every time I read them I, well... blush. I mean, you were probably completely scarlet writing that.

I, personally, don't think I'll ever write a lemon. Mostly because I'm afraid my mother will find it.

I think it may have rushed a bit, probably due to embarrassment, but otherwise it was very well written.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Well, first of all, and I do realize you noticed this yourself, 32 hyphens in one fic... not good. Not good at all. lol. Other than that, a very good fic. I certainly enjoyed it!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Joanie S chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was lovely. I love Roy angsting ;)