Reviews for For the Right Price
musme chapter 7 . 5/11
Even if it is a very hard story
I like it.
And you write well because
My heart really bleed for Harry, the children and all this situation. But I hope. They will be find sooner.
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Eek!
Either, please, pretty please update this, or let me adopt it, because I have fallen in love!
Yizuki chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Do you know how long I've been searching for this fic? I was almost afraid you had taken it off FFnet. I'm glad to still see it up. Please update soon though! I really want to know how Daray plans to take away Harry's pride. Is he going to make it about his pleasure? Make sure that Harry enjoys what's being done to him? That seems the most effective way to me.
Kemet's Queen chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Please save Harry from those men.
Ciega Chica chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
evil...but astoundingly accurate. It really does paint the plight of millions of children out there amazingly well. I think your writing skill is awesome and my heart breaks with every chapter. Maybe this will even help readers realize how real this is in current society.
Ralph chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I notice you have not updated in quite some time. Is that merely from lack of motivation/ knowledge of awareness of the the story or are you no longer on this site? Please update if you can.

The reactions of Dursley and those on light side are of admirable quality. Daray's reaction, which seem awry earlier, seems less muddled.
Ralph chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I hate when they find him in two seconds, too. Your explanations shed light on a few unresolved issues, and I thank you for that.

In my last review, I am merely marked as 'Guest' for chapter 5, however, I did review.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Liquid soap as lubricant-that ought to hurt.

Daray's acceptance, however reluctant, seems a little out of character for the kind of trafficker you portray him as, however necessary that he do so.

It's surprising that the guards haven't used threats against Aimee to make Harry, or rather Emrys, obey. They do notice ties between children and use that against trouble-makers.
Ralph chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Vernon's story seems plausible and well within character. Though, you make it seem like boys are usually not trafficked very often. However, it is quite the contrary. About 1 in 5 to 1 in 3 sexually trafficked children are boys.
Ralph chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Aimee is a well-written character, despite barely being seen so far. You can go far with her. You capture the sense of hopelessness trafficked children experience well.
Ralph chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Your word choice is exceptional, being memorable and descriptive, as well as truthful to the subject matter. If magic was thrown out, it would prove quite authentic to those none the wiser.
Ralph chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You made this story astonishingly accurate in portraying the brutality and pain of sexual trafficking for someone without personal experience. This is an important issue and a commend you for taking it on.
Tatsui chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
It was really good, but iz is sad that you are not wraiting any more.
yukineko19 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Are you ever going to update this fic. I would like to know what happens next.
snapeluver123 chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Please update as soon as possible I am going crazy here!