Reviews for Fallen
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
beautifully written, that was incredible!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh, that was really good. Very deep, clever. Very sad.

I'm grieving for Dean too...

Fantastic.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
One Word: Amazing.

-claire
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was very sad, tracer. Sad, but I really love your descriptions. Very creative and specific. Nice.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I usually NEVER read stories where Dean is dead but that was amazing! I give you two thumbs up! Great job!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It's taken me a while to get round to reading anything on here just lately, and was so glad I picked this one first... What a great story! (Even though you killed Dean! Gah! Say it ain't so!)

I absolutely loved this. I really struggle to write Sam, but you make it look so easy. I really liked how you made him take Dean's place at the end, even though John was also taking Dean's place...

Brilliant, that's all I can add!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I have to admit I'm a bit misty eyed after reading that. Very powerful writing! :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I had to read Fallen twice, there's so much to take in. I like the way the situation stays the same but the players change, if you follow what I'm saying.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Powerful piece of writing that leaves a lingering impact on the reader. Thank you for sharing.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh my, that was wonderful! Utterly devastating but so stunningly written. Every single line was poetic and beautiful.

That sacrifice thing with Dean just keeps cropping up, doesn't it? We've just got to stop upsetting ourselves so much. :-)

"An innocent giving the most precious thing in their possession willingly for another..." Oh sob.

This is going into my favourites.

daisymay.
Swasti chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
wow.. that was amazing..
carocali chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nice work, but oh so sad! I hate that you killed Dean, but it was so tasteful, and painful. I really believed that Sam was saying those things, in Sam reality. Well done!

:D

CAroline
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Good lord girl, I can't say enough times how much I love this one. It's going right in my favorites. I get a little mad at Sam sometimes, but I love him here. And I gotta tell you, I think you were reading my mind in a few parts here, so let's just agree that great minds think alike. LOL.

HT
Aogail chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
wow. i never pictured it that way. wow. it is extremely well written! totally proud! thank you SOO much for the more than excellent read. it's sad really, but in a pathetic way, happy. so glad you wrote it!
Brightsparks chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nice to see one from Sam's point of view. Think you could write one the other way round now..?