Reviews for Guardians of Legend
Infantry11b chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
That... Has the best fanfiction in the history of fanfictions
Midnight-Apple Blossom chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Lol. This story looks very promising, two thumbs up!
thatoneguy84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is a good first chapter :) I'll definitely be reading the rest of this story. You made good use of dialogue, the exchanges between Zelda and Link were entertaining, and also made me curious about what happened between them.

One thing I was hoping for was maybe just a little bit of a hint as to the nature of the dungeon they found. Just enough to capture my attention, but not enough to give anything away. The dialogue hooked me, but that small addition would have had me hopelessly hooked.

Overall, this was a very intriguing beginning!

And thanks for the comment on my prologue. I just posted chapter 1. I haven't written anything in quite a long time, so it's taking me a while to get my writing chops back in shape _* Hope you like it!
Darkide chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Not bad, I think once I get a little more time (i.e. when I get a couple chapters of my fic done) I'll have to sit down and read this whole thing, I want to know what's up, lol.

But seriously I really did enjoy it, a good precursor to what's to come, or something like that, lol.

It did get a little choppy but overall it was good. The character descriptions were a little weak, but not the worst (not the best either ha-ha)

Anywho, I'll definitely have to read more of this and maybe you'll get a bunch of useless reviews from me... Assuming I don't get too lazy, lol. Later!

This is the earth. And this is Pinky. You can tell the difference quite easily. One is a lump of inert matter hurtling blindly through the void. The other... is the earth. (Pinky and the Brain)
AnnaMayLover chapter 27 . 7/12/2008
I really liked it. The OCs were awesome. Especially Kiani. I was kinda sad when he died. I don't think the ending sucked but it could have been a little more complete. The battle scenes were pretty well written. I like your writing. Yeah, the battle scenes and statagies were most definately my favorite parts. I am totally in favor of Link never getting back with Zelda and instead ending up with an OC. In the original Zelda game, they were brother and sister. It isn't strictly said that this holds true in the other games but I think there was a mention about cousins. It just seems like incest to me. Which is gross.
Nova Flame chapter 27 . 7/7/2008
Well, heh, sorry for not reviewing last chapter. Like I said, I've been getting rusty with all of this as more time passes. Oh well, I'll give myself a good kick in the rear before this summer is up. TV and games can only go so far, you know. :)

Anyways, down to business. Again, I've noticed you've really improved since we first started critiquing each other. You're probably where I was when I was in upper high school (I believe you're what, 16 or 17 right now, so somewhere in the Sophomore/Junior level?). I believe both you and your sister are going to get even better with practice (I have been keeping track of her story as well, though I haven't reviewed). A couple of things I think you should watch, though. First, watch the grammar, especially the punctuation. It's not a big deal, and I have trouble with it too, but sometimes it can stick out if you know the rules well enough. And I'm not talking about the stuff you do intentionally; I do that, too, so I understand.

Heh, sorry, that kinda came off as a lecture, didn't it? That's what happens when you grow older, I guess (*hunches over and does his best old man impression*). Anyways, second thing, unless you have a really big fight scene with a lot of dialogue and descriptions, try not to split it up if you don't have to. It helps keep chapter lengths fairly long, for one thing. But it also helps to do it in one sitting and keep it as linear as possible. If anything, write the whole battle scene out, and if you feel it's too long, then you can split it up (nice cliffhanger last chapter, by the way).

Finally, I have to comment at the conversation at the end of this chapter. Make sure it's as lifelike as possible. If you and a guy were having this discussion, would you really be talking like that (I realize it's a different dimension, but still...). I'm not going to say that it was bad, but I'm just giving you something to think about.

Well, I'm done nit-picking, like I always do. Again, I think you've done a great job, and I look forward to looking at this next story. Keep up the great work!
I.K.A. Valian chapter 27 . 7/7/2008
Great Job!

It was a great read from start to finish. Thank you for a wonderful story.

I wonder... would you consider this chapter to be an epilogue or do you not plan to write one?

~I.K.A. Valian
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
Serapis is dead! Serapis is dead! Serapis is D-E-A-D DEAD!

Ahem, yes I'm weird like that. :)

Anyway, that was an uber ending and I'm so happy that you finally finished this. At one point, I didn't think you were going to, but you did. You finish things... Unlike me. XD

That was a great fic and I definitely enjoyed reading it. Now onto the next!
da marshmallow chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
That was a nice way to wrap up the fic. You're overall rating is a 9.9... j/k I'll give you a 10 'cause it was pretty awesome and very well-written. Welp, I'm glad you decided to start another fic so I'm off to review that one. _
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
Whoa. One More chapter. It's a miracle! You're finally going to finish and move on to bigger and better things! It was looking at the published date of this fic and I can't believe it's been two years since you have posted this. It's funny how time passes by so quickly...

Anyway, that was an amazing chapter. I have to say I'm pretty bummed it was a cliffy, though. Oh, well. I really enjoyed the blood and all that jazz. Hehe. I have such a morbid mind sometimes.
da marshmallow chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
That was...AWESOME! You did an amazing job on the battle and came up with a good strategy for Link to gain the upper-hand. But of just had to end it on a cliffy. :P My favorite line was in describing smart Serapis: "This Serapis liked to talk too much, so a chance to strike his mouth was at hand." Welp, I can't wait to read more. _
Nova Flame chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
Well, it's nice to see you back again. It's come to the point where it's hard to even review stories anymore because I've been out of it so for so long, but eventually I'll be back in the game. I think you did a great job on this chapter, and I can tell that you've really improved from before. Not a whole lot else to say, but I can tell you're ready to be done with this one. What, one, maybe two more chapters? Keep up the great work!
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
Like whoa. You updated. o.o

It's been forever! I think I'm going to go back a read a few of the previous chapters. I can't remember much. .

But hey, I take forever to update as well... I shouldn't be complaining.

Anyway, that was a pretty good chapter. I'm lacking a good compliment to say. That's all I can think of, really. But you know I love it! XD
da marshmallow chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
I'm glad Link finally got a plan in mind. :) The action was awesome in this chapter, and it balanced nicely with Link's strategizing on how he was going to win. I guess Link has a hungry hungry Serapis on his hands...(instead of a hippo...)... I know I'm weird :P...heh.

Anywhoo, I'm glad that you FINALLY decided to update and continue with this fic...and you'd better update soon! _
lerogoth chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hey MAN I love this by the way its so awsome! Hey Blondie can i join this fan fic