Reviews for BA Season 3: 57 & 58 - Fallout
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
yahooo demona back i love this
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh man losing demona No good Not good at all
Carlalalita chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Awesome chapter!

Go Shadow - we finally get to see the silent one get really physical and do some damage. I still really hope that Demona finds a true love to mend her broken pieces.

All loose ends tied up and teasers appropriately placed - extremely well done!
El Varon chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
This was very good. Please continue writing.
Micro Hue chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
PLEASE, WRITE MORE!

Are the Pack truely gone? If they are, you'll have to come up with another baddie to fill their place...

Please, write more!

Oh, Excellent series, excellent story.

Possibility for flashback/explanation:Black Dragon? What's that? And since when is Shadow magical?

Please Write More! You need any ideas, tell me and I'll send u my next set ;-)
Skydancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
*bows with respect*

Once more impressive, my friend!
Methos chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I found your storys to be very interesting and enjoyable. This story has followed along the lines that you created in action and suspence. I await your next chapter to read on how the Gargoyles will defeat them.
BAbbLeR chapter 2 . 5/28/2001
Yeah! I really hope the Pack is dead...They've been used to much by too many people...and they're too predictable. I'm glad you put them to rest...Umm. About your fics finally catching up to you, Dude, now you know how I feel. Geez. I can never get fics out when i want to. I feel your pain.
me chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Once again i am left on the edge of my seat. I check this site regularly to get my daily Barracuda fix, but it just does'nt happen quick enough. Your gift of suspense is truly incredible, but I do find the concept of Demona,broken,interesting to say the least. It will be fascinating to see how this turns out. Of course we know she survives, after all ,how can she procet the clan in the future and teach the future Trinity if she does'nt :)
Lee chapter 1 . 5/22/2001