Reviews for Riza Hawkeye, Cock Inspector
This is wonderful XD
mrblobie chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
What...The...Fuck?
nimsim chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Please! Give us more Bubbles!
LoraLogue chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. My only complaint is that I desperately wanted more Bubbles. :D
Tailsdoll123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LOL, didn't see that comming at all XD
DontCountMeOut chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
-bows down- All hail Anne Packrat!

Omg i was giggling so bad over this I almost had an asthma atttack!

Ah your the best lady ever ma'am!
Archivist chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
PFFFFFFFFFT
I SEESAW U chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
omg *dies laughing*
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was hilarious XXDD the line "Big mistake. Suddenly Mustang's cock was in my face attacking me." Made me almost fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard X3 "the kind that makes you want never get up in the morning. But then you have to get up because you really have to piss and you don't want to clean up the sheets if you piss in bed.

Yeah, Central is a piss-in-the-bed city. It's wet, it smells, and even though it's warm at first, you eventually just end up shivering in a puddle of your own urine." I had to read that twice. This was so funny X33..pfAHAHHAHAH!
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LMFAO WTH? wow that was...i don't even know. but what i do know is that i liked it and it was highly amusing. and yeah i was kinda waitin for the actual rooster to come up. this was genious, either way u look at it, Riza(in detective attire no less XD) fighting a bird or an actual cock is just effin hilarious!
first lieutenant riza hawkeye chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
you did mension it didnt you? while reading this seriously(!) there was this alley walk sound or how do i explain it the one used when there is the inspecting and the asking questions and all those other whatsoevers! it was soo cool!
gerardisbeautiful chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
... I did NOT see that coming, lol. I didn't get it until you mentioned feathers xP

Very amusing and well-written :) Great job ]
DearieMay chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was amazingly hilarious! I love how Riza was like a veteran cop tired of dealing with the scum of the city XDD

What was really funny, though (despite the whole "cock" joke haha) was how Al was like 'Johnny the Snitch' from Police Squad!

Genius! You've worked magic, Anne!
bearfuck chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha.

*hand up* I didn't see it coming!

*feels terribly unintelligent*
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omg lololololoololololol i SO did NOT See that coming!