Reviews for The Ghost of You
Aogail chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
wow! this is extrodinary! i really love it! update soon please!
friendly chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
don't get discouraged. I often don't have time to review and just put on alert so I can keep up with the story. I like it you need to keep it going...
Beth chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
OMG! I loved it! That was great I can't wait for the next chapter. I got to know what the heck Dean was talking about!
girlofcherrys chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
o i wonder what Dean knows P
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
So glad you've updated this seriously dark story. It's both complex and compelling, with Sam's visions haunting both brothers now. I love stories that make me sit back and think and this one certainly does. Please, type faster and update soon.
kobez chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Im not sure what the hell, but I know that I don't wana wati too long for another chapter. excelent job
Tigerdrake chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
This just gets more and more interesting. Please continue soon!
amy jonas chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is an incredible story. It has Tragic Sam with a capital 'T'. angst and some weird funky dreams with mystical people in it.

You really pulled me into the story. Can'tr wait to read the next chapter. Going into favorites and alerts!

Amy
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I don't have any constructive criticism. I'm trying not to fall asleep before I read the new postings. Get the next chapter up already!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Haunting chapter, Kena. Beautiful emotions and imagery. I'm hooked.

Can't wait for more,

emily
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Very intense chapter! Probably the the best yet. I loved the emotion between the brothers. It had the perfect balance. I can't wait to read more. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
pizzapixie chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Intense chapter. What does Dean know? Does Poppa W. know anything? Why does the holes in the story correspond to holes in your head? Why do I care? LOL. Love the story. Please update soon. Thanks.
JRAismine chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Really getting into this story. PLEASE update soon!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was very intense, Kena. I hope that things will become clearer in the next chapter! Love Sam's flashbacks with Jess, and the punch was a surprise. My favorite line is:

"an emotionally challenged brother with a hero complex"

This fits Dean to a T.

Great job,

emily
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Catch ya on the flip side.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »