Reviews for The Ghost of You
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Oh no! Please keep writing! You're so good at it! Ah- I need to know what happens next!
eddy6401 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
must kick Dean's ass. he knew about this and said nothing!

Sam really should kick his ass! this is getting better and better. i can wait for Sam to kick some butt!
Bessie chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Lovely story, brillant premis and fantastic character deployment. More soon, Love Bessie
Becka73 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Loved this! And the end... Wow! Nothing like poor Sam all betrayed by Dean. Angst, angst... Keep up the great work! :)
ashlyns chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
whoa! trippy. need more please.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wonderful dark opening to a story, full of complex thoughts and memories. Particularly admired this piece as it perfectly showed Sam's dilema:

And once you’ve had everything, you can never settle for anything less.

But that is exactly what he’d learned to do. He was settling for Dean, an emotionally challenged brother with a hero complex, a compulsively absent father on a mission for revenge, and these half-assed visions and lame-assed telekinetic powers.

In less than a year he had gone from a normal twenty two year old with a girlfriend-soon-to-be-fiancée, a solid chance at Stanford and a law degree to a spook hunting freak with a freaky brother with a death wish and freaky powers and freaky dreams and…

In a nutshell, he went from an absolute dream to an absolute nightmare

Those words ring so true and I can't see where you take this story next.
mysterychic chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
this. is. the. most. awesomest. story. i. have. ever. read.

seriously.

please write more soon! i need to know what's going to happen!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I really like how you write, and you seem to keep in character really well. What I don't like though is the fact that Dean dies, I think it would make more sense if Sam did, because he's the one with the fatal gift...
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i really like the dream parts, very interesting.

who was that man? i hope you can expand on that later.

all your stories rock!

love kokomocalifornia xxoo
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
kobez chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I was kind of confused, was that all a dream or what?

very interesting story though, I can't wait for more.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hey, love your writing style. Dont leave this one hanging too long... its interesting and you have to wonder...

Oh Whats going to happen? *raises eyebrow*

x Han
Tidia chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow, Sam killing Dean in his nightmare, and then punching him. Plus there are mystical characters-it will be interesting to know where you are going

Tidia
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
please pot more! this is great! Poor Sam, and Dean is in a lot of pain too! i want to know what happens next, i like what the man said: let him go and youll have a chance to get him back! this is a great start to a fantastic tale and i hope you keep it up!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Compliments galore from me. You've got them nailed- not too smarmy, not too snarky. I feel like I watched part of an episode! And the angst! WOW! Update soon, please. This is one of the best fanfics I've read lately. Thanks!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12