Reviews for Toxic Remorse
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hm, quite a good little story. Very interesting look into Seto's mind. Very him.

Good job!
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
wa!

I wanted to cry. Sniff sniff sniff. This is as good as Bleeding Hearts, my other favorite ulitmate yugioh story of doom. xD

Can I write a happy sequel to this or no?
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
poor seto i feel so bad for him! What happened that made them break apart? What did Seto say to Jou? Oh well I loved it nonetheless. I really liked it!
zoei chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
it's very different from all the other stories you wrote. it's a very nice difference though. i really like this story. :) you managed to instil the drama, sadness, and angst that is suppose to be there. anyway...i'm going to go read the other story. :) keep up the good owrk! :)

your faithfull reader,

zoei
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was so sad. Poor Seto. I love the emotions. Great job. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
Green-Eggs chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh...sad...i wanted a happy ending.

Question...the song that inspired this...was it 'Tonight I'm gonna cry' or something like that? it's a country song
anessavanella chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
a little sad, but other than that I still love every fiber of this fic
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
you wouldn't believe it, but i'm still alive too! _ yay. my family was here for a while. yeah. there was some mistake that i saw, but whatever. i don't mind really. i still enjoyed this very much. it reminded me of another fic i read that i liked... i think... i'm not sure, it just sounded familiar while i read it. anyways, write more now that you're not dead. yep yep yep. review you later_
evadere chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
It has been awhile since I've read one of your fics, but as always, they're a pleasure to read :)
xMizzxBx chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
wow tht was really good :D so powerful .. even if it was rushed it doesnt seem so. *adds to fave fics* i have to say i really like this. :D cool oneshot
Misura chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I loved the way you sort of broke down Kaiba, while still retaining those parts of his personality that make him Kaiba somehow. This fic shows a hurt, broken-because-he-wouldn't-bend sort of Kaiba, which is terribly hard to pull off convincingly. To me, you succeeded in this piece, though.
faithandfell chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Thats so cool, i feel like i have to whisper now that i've read it, i love it and you know what you rock!

Whoop!