Reviews for The Dying Flame
sillimiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
loved it. so raw. anyway, awesome story!

missy
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Ok let's make some things clear.

No 1. This is one of the best RoyxRiza stories I have ever read in my 16 years of living.

No 2. Riza did not die...THANK GOD!

No 3. Loved the ending, loved the start, loved the part where Ed got yelled at!

No 4. This story is going in my favouites!

No 5. You have a gift, use it again to write more RoyxRiza stories.

No 6. I mean everything I have just said, well done on a great story, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
dead count chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
read and forgot to review so decided to i liked this even if "the wepon" was never fully exsplained i was still one of the better royai.
Cassie Studios chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
The best Royai fic I've ever read. And I mean it.

You know, the idea of the colonel going crazy with fear and regret is so cute! His love, his passion, m... I wish I had such a boyfriend (not a crazy one, I mean, but such a loving and devoted one. Oh well, I think I'm a despote. Poor boyfriend).

And the title is awesome. AWESOME. For this story... there is no title that would fit as much as this one. I absolutely adore it.

I've heard about those waterproof keyboards too. But I think they are really, REALLY expensive... Still I claim that this fic was worth destroying the keyboard, though I love computers very much. But just as much I love this fic.

You're great. Really :)
OTP chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
omg...so sad yet so good i luved it very well done
charcol chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
It's possible to purchase waterproof rubber keyboards, they can even be rolled up. Perhaps your local computer store?

Anywho, about the story. It was an original idea for a plot, at least, I haven't read any other fanfics about biological weapons. Upon reading you almost feel sorry for the colonel. T'was sweet

hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
unbelievable! this is so cool! i can't balieve i just read this now...good job probably the best i've ever read. keep up the good work!
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Beautiful!
Cles chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Aw... This was so cute! Definately worth ruining a keyboard D Royai! Yay!
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Sweet. I could do with some more internalized descriptions of thought, and the agonizing pain that Roy is going through. Some preamble would be nice, and perhaps Riza's collapse being through her POV to describe the assention into the physical pain and such.

The storyline itself seems pretty solid, though, and as always, I do so love Royai.
Fabi Washu chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Beautiful and very sweet
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
AAWW! That was...just...so...aww...and I even heard 3 quarters of it, but still...Aww...

Wow. Wow.
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
im literally crying this story was so good. ur an amazing writer so keep it up! i absolutely LVOED this fic.
Lady of the Storm chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Really cool story - is this a drabble, or are you going to continue it?
Anicka chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Fuery talked! Amazing! This story was very good! I really liked it a lot! Sorry about the keyboard. Hope everything turns out okay with it. (That's another reason I hate milk lol)