Reviews for The Steps
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
HOLY FUCK. I cannot believe you ended the story here. But I'm gonna put it on my alerts anyway, in case you decide to update.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
LOL.I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
You're about to get into your car and drive when you think; maybe you should open the door for Veronica. Hell no. She is not doing this to you. You are not opening her door. If not, then why the hell are you walking over there? Shit, you gave in. You opened the door. Dammit and now she's laughing at you. Minus 10 points for Dick.

AHHHHHH, what? LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS,lol.
Dawns Heart chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Insecure Dick is quite entertaining. Not my favorite pairing but I like this story.

All the best,

Liz
narutogirl103 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
cuuuuttttttteeeeee!
WildxFlower chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
i like this pairing, i know you've probably given up but it would be cool if you got back to this story.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Hehe. Dick has got it *so* bad :) Cinnamon.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Makes me sad that you haven't updated this in almost three years. It's so cute and real, and I can actually picture Dick saying/doing stuff like this. But it was good while the 5 chapters lasted. ;)

TCC
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
the story is great! i really hope you give us an update soon!
geez chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
rha you can't just leave it like that! u've got to continue! bring it on!

freaking good!

luv' the "I’m emo and Veronica Mars owns me.’" part!

nice work, dude
Kelster Smelster chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Aw!

Dicky-Wicky has a crush!

This is so cute!

:D
Leilanie Bliss chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
You rock! please continue!
divine one chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
okay... i just have to say this piece so fricking rocks...

your dick is on 'pointe!' he is just 'dick'

i love his style and you had me laughing out loud more than a few times:

“Yeah,” I say. God, I feel all giddy, which is totally weird. Is it possible I've switched brains with Duncan?

Is she trying to kill me? What kind of feelings? Seriously, is she that stupid?

Is she trying to kill me? What kind of feelings? Seriously, is she that stupid?

God, I wonder if they have, like classes to cure the Veronica Mars obsession. Maybe I should call up Troy, or whatever, because, like, I haven’t seen him around Veronica for like, a year, so, apparently, he’s totally cured.

All fabulous quotes from your piece...

You could even give us more... although... i see you wrote this a year ago, and i'm just late getting to it!

Anyway LOVED the DiVe
Lymie Eros chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
I love this story. Dick is so awesome. The way you write Dick is so awesome. Why'd you stop writing? This deserves more chapters. It's that good.
Lrnd chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
like dude you are totally making me feel the dive vibe ... haha I love your stories ... can we see a man on man fight?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »