Reviews for Set it Free
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Awww, this was a really sweet five-shot (or whatever you call it :P) I loved it! It was something worth reading! REALLY FLUFFY!

Good job.
LadyItashi chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Awww! I really liked your story. So angsty and sweet! Of course, I wish there was more to enjoy, but that's just me being greedy for more NejiTen. What I do admire most is the fact that you're focused and can create a short, sweet and very enjoyable story and FINISH it! Thanks so much! :)
Very happy randomness fairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Okay, so I'm totally late with this, but seriously - your a genius!
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
OMG iloveit. :D write more nejiten, alright? :)
chocolate cookiess chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
write more chapters, n i will b better! X'( poor tentenn...
The Panda assassin chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I loved this story so much. tHe ending was so sweet. I adore the NEjiTEn couple they are so great together.
neko suke II chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
hook her up with sasuke! kiba is no match wid neji hahaha
Akum chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
too-much-romance chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I thought the ending phrase was "And they lived Happily Ever After" and then in big bold letters "THE END". It's an excellent story, one I'm sure to remember, but hopefully I won't so I can read it again and be jumping off my seat in excitement of the next scene to come. I'd like to know where that phrase came from. It sounds familiar, but I can't quite place from where...

'If you love something, set it free. But if it comes back, it's yours to keep...'
too-much-romance chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Damn damn damn damn damn (sorry) I LOVE THIS! AND I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS! It just makes it more dramatic! I love drama.
too-much-romance chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
It was funny with the random Genin part. Also, unlike most fighting scenes I can actually see this one! Amazing! Cause I just suck at fighting scenes myself. When I post my 3rd story, you'll know why. I only say the names of the jutsu that I manage to find and that's practically it!...But anyway, can't wait for the next part!
too-much-romance chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
My God, that second Chapter was so good! So dramatic! (I like drama like this) Plus, you made Neji so in character, but made his emotions change in the right places in the right way! AND, he didn't have one of those thoughts like "But why the hell do I care? I don't love her. Or maybe I do? Ugh! Stupid Hormones!" or something like that. I am loving this!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Ha! I wonder if Neji even knows how angry he is! Sweet story by the way.
McGrady chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Very good, well done!
McGrady chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Another nice chapter. Not much to criticize.