Reviews for Truth, Dare, Double Dare or Bet
DPfanficreader chapter 6 . 9/15
Haha! I knew Danny had some abs under there! (Ugh. I'm reading in 2015,sorry I would've signrled ur poutition in like 200 different names but yea...*runs off to find clockwork*)thanks 4 proving my theory! The work done here is good! And ur not the only one stressed with school and other things... Ugh...too many classes!
FanficFANatic chapter 4 . 9/15
*eyes shine brightly*YES! Even though they actually kiss at the end of the series(if I could time travel I would go back and sign my name then steal other names for that poutition) I'm still all giddy about the Danny and Sam.:-D. Keep it up! And sadly it's 2015 when reading this and knowing about ur poutition, so the series ended a while ago...*starts tearing*BUTCH HARTMAN PLZ EITHER MAKE A SEQUEL SERIES OR A SHOW ALIKE THIS(too bad he will probably never see this comment...:'{ )
EnderNadra chapter 6 . 7/22
Oh. My. Gods. I have never laughed so hard. I had tears in my eyes! Thanks! Continue!
Sammi 007 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
The King Of Games chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Its an okay story, but she better f****** not trash yugioh again, or ELSE!
writer-person2 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Great story!
Pheek chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
U r probably done with this fix, but what if they were to talk about there problems/past, like Paulina being teased for being ugly when she was little or something like that?
Danni99981 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Madigan Keen chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
holy crap WHT was that about? And why the heck does Sam have a chainsaw in her backpack?
Madigan Keen chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Madigan Keen chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I'm insane. My friend Insanity Moonshine is too.

~MAD (haha, Madinsane? Oh forget it)
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Dude I just laughed the hardest I've laughed all day, and that's weird, because usually, I don't literally "lol" when something is totally hilarious. Congradulations! You just won the honor of making Madigan Keen literally laugh out loud!
The Random Person chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
lol! this is funny, i cannot wait for you to do more! plz update as soon as possible. and how in the world did sam get a chainsaw into the school?
PsychoticNari chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
update soon its good:)
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
For Chappie 2- WOW, Danny. Just WOW. That's a bit TOO clueless for Danny...But funny! XD