Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Enter the Shadow Realm
great story
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Two words. AWE and SOME!
Hunter chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
Do the Movie. I really enjoyed reading the stories you created. I believe that you can do the Movie to make it even better.
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 16 . 7/14/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. In my honest opinion, you should go in chronological order and go with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie then into the Doom Saga. The movie could've been better but I'm sure if you Avatarized it, it'll be a whole lot better. Good luck.

Lat3

- Red Eyes Soldi3r
Titanium Gold chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
I vote Avatarize the Movie then go to Doma - it'd be interesting to see how that goes.

Heck, this fic went so well to me that the only flaw I can think of is the gaps in update time. (But then again, you have a life, just as everyone does, so that's understandable.)

Besides, why Avatarize the Yu-Gi-Oh saga if you're gonna miss a gap in the timeline?
Starfighter364 chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Do Yu-gi-oh! the Movie.
Final Genesis chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
For a fanmade arc... nice job! I salute you for this! You can probably do the movie since I haven't seen it yet!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Sgt. Seger's Teen Titans Club chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
Great Avatar story! I think you should do the movie first before you do the Doma arc because it would make sense. Also, about the the other two orginal story arcs (OSA) will they be after you do Kiaba Corp. Grand Championship and the Memory Saga? Also when I first read this I thought this was going to be about a crossover with the Nickelodeon Avatar show but now I know better. As a final note I would just say try to do the movie first by dividing it up into four chapters and then go to the Doma arc.

Sincerely,

Sgt. Seger
SulliMike23 chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
Well done amigo, well done. I guess BEWK was right. He thought that there was someone else pulling the strings for Panik and he was right. Anyway, good luck for the next story arc.
Shun Usagi chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
Nice ending man,sorry i haven't reviewed in a long time but i'm here with my two cents i think you should go straight to th doma arc,it looks very more intresting that YGO the movie,other than that that's just me,good job Phantom!

BEWK
Maria Adela chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
I liked this original idea... I for one would really like to see both the movie and the Doma arc avatarized... Until your next fic... please... post it soon0
john chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Wow... Panik verus Yugi again... Who didn't see that coming at all.
Final Genesis chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
And so, the show must go on...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
SulliMike23 chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
OK, now Panik is just starting to get my goat. But I know Yugi and Yami, they'll pull through.
kilnorc chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
DUDE! i am LOVIN THIS! keep it up!