Reviews for I Fought the Law
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm surprised Derek didn't ask why she was arrested. I would have expected that at least.

Never would have thought of that idea, thought it would be Derek and not Casey.
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i've got to say, it was interesting. not enough fighting for Casey and Derek, but how much fighting can you fit in a one shot? anyways, overall it was pretty good. you're right... cheesy ending.
Maida chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
aww. it was ceesy, but cute.

PS i think the button is purple not blue, no?
Alpha K9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Funny story! Casey probably got to do one of the things many women who find their boyfriend/husbands cheating on them.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2007

soo adorable
possessengirl12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
it was so not cheezzy
Alexiz M. Hunter chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
It was good. not cheezy. good job.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was cheesy, but the REALLY good and sweet kind. I loved it!

Write some more stories like this!
MyMuseHasNoUse chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That Was Really Good! Haha I Love The IS Title :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
anberzen chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
not bad at all. i think someone has been watching instant star. lol no seriously it was cute.
NotAContrivance chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
You know, I had a sneaking suspicion you were an IS fan. ;) Lol, though Jude never got this much action. Go Casey! Loved the spraypainting Sam's car... Guess she's "not mad; she's merciless." Okay, seriously, you've got to stop me before I go nuts here.

Drunk Emily's fun, lol... And Casey finally being like, okay, I have no choice but to call Derek. And Sam, he just sucks. Love the title (Awesome song!)... And Derek being nice. And then how Derek kissed her and yeah... Oh, and the flashbacks were cool.

Sorry, I'm not bein' very coherent here at all. Anyways, I liked it. You should write more Life With Derek stuff. Nice job!
Saunerbug chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
GREAT! I loved this! You should write more Life With Derek Fanfictions!