Reviews for Rei's Sweet Nothings
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
awesome story i look forward too the next chapter :)
DavisJes chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Nicely written. Poor Rei.
Lokiador chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Update! You just can'leave this story like that!
Princess Mercury Blue chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
Is that all? It can't end there! How sad! Minako and Rei should end up together! *cries out loud* Okay. If that's where it ends, so be it. I liked it.

~Luvs~

Usa-chan
seravy chapter 3 . 12/1/2001
is there more? Rei's feelings were well described and it's interesting! do continue!
PriestessMars chapter 3 . 7/16/2001
This story is very interesting. Will there be another chapter? It doesn't need one but would be good with another one :o)
Jyouchan chapter 3 . 7/13/2001
very similar to my own fanfic, "reflections," though "reflections"
poe chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
ack write more!
Eve of Night I'm too darn lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
WONDERFUL! This is just...GREAT!I looooove the perspective you put on this! It's truly awesome! A nice ending too, I hate that stereotype thing as well. Keep writing like this, and you'll do very well! Ja ne!
Fruit Loop 1 far too lazy at 1115 to sign in chapter 3 . 5/31/2001
good. but I feel incredably sorry for my fav., Rei now! you should write a chapter where she gets lucky! - Koroi Shi
CD chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
Oh...PLEASE...Don't let it stop there...Continue it to wear Minako relizes that she feels the same way as Rei and they get together or something Rei deservers some happiness after that little humiliation._
ChuChuChika chapter 2 . 5/27/2001
mm.. please continue with this story! .
curli chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
So far the story is interesting even though I usually don't read stories like this one. Except for Haruka and Michiru fics.
Kelly chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
More! I want to see what happens _
TaTa chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
Very nice! So Minako is on to Rei's feelings, hey? Bring out Chapter 3!