Reviews for Fine Line Between Love and Hate
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Whoa! This idea is actually pretty original! Please, please, continue this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
strange... but interesting
Nobody's Home chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was thrillingly true and well-written. The methaphor you have constructed out of the Nightmares, for Dib's life and deepest emotion, is startling and poignant. It's interesting to me the story of how you wrote this, more so that it is strange for you, because it tends to be the way that I write everything. My only critique for you is the title, which I'm not sure does this fic justice, though I understand it better now that I've read this, it sounds like a theme that's been done one too many times.
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
The idea's original and the story has potential to become greater.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
WHOA.

That's just- just-

WHOA.

Blew my mind all the way to Pluto with this.

Seriously, the introspection into the construction of the Nightmares of Dib's mind, the aspects that each entity represents...

I never would have even thought of this, and I am SERIOUSLY glad that someone had the imagination and attention span to thoroughly investigate and infer the truth used to create this fic.

BRILLIANT.

Utterly BRILLIANT.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I guess i'm coming a little late to the party, but ain't ya glad I got here at all?

This was amazing!

It's one of my favorite fanfics for any show ever, and I like lots.

Great Job, you write like a master.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I loved this. Membrane's evil side had some very good points. I loved his opinion of Bitters. I thought of that alternate reality as Dib's mind and how he saw everyone and all that.
VootCruisin chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh my God! (jaw drops)

This is so AMAZING! Ah! It is SO inspiring, it makes a wonderful explanation of the Nightmare world, Dib's dealings with it, and...the magenta eyes of hate...oh...I know who that is. That's scary to think of him in the nightmare world.

Oh, if I had to ask you to continue a oneshot of yours, this would DEFINITELY be IT!

I love this so much! We all write something once in a while that we have no idea where it came from, I have...but never in fanfiction, I hope to, to maybe make something half as amazing as this!

Wow. Just. Wow. I really would LOVE for you to continue this, but I understand if you don't, because I've gotten these kind of reviews before, and I know how...annoying and uninspiring they can be for writing to think you're done with something and someone asks you continue...and you're just like..."Uh, I said what I wanted...I can't say anymore." So...yea. I'd definitely love to read ANYTHING you may spawn from this, though.

:) AH! LOVE IT! JUST LOVE IT!
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This is...undeninably (sp) good. I love how you describe the charaters. Great concept and writing style. This story deserves a better reveiw but I can't give a decent one right now.

-A crappy reveiwer
ZGory chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow. You have blown me away with this. I mean, I just skimmed through it at first, but then it was just screaming to be read properly.

Your use of description and actions are just great! I loved your whole explanation of everthing. The thought processes were amazing!

Thank you so much for writing this.
pruningshears chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I think this was great, it was really introspective into dib's character, and i love the allusion towards developing hate. I have to admit, this was my second fav episode. And membrane was the most captivating character in it, i really like this explaination. Great job.
Hoppo chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wowowow. This is one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction I've ever read.

I absolutely adore the Halloween episode, so therefore, this story interested me from the getgo. I really liked the whole plot of this story as well, particularly since I always found Nightmare!Membrane to be a very interesting, albeit rarely shown, character in that episode.

Congratulations on such a wonderful story.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow. This was really good. I love the details and emotions. Beautiful imagery. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
Ragdoll Rini chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
COOL ! that was really good , i love that episode too , especially the way Membrane looks in it , that was cool !
Sanoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
WOW! This stiry is unbelievably awesome! Pure perfection at its finest! I love this! You really should make a sequal of sorts for this!

This review has been Gandhi approved!