Reviews for Addicts Never Lie
pgrabia chapter 41 . 5/14/2010
I just read the entire story last night and this morning, deciding to save my review until now. I am very impressed with this fic. It's a fascinating read and I literally couldn't stop reading until I was caught up to date. I am, unfortunately, very much aware of the effects of someone's addiction can have on the people around them and the kind of depression Wilson has been suffering. I find your description of such things very informative and realistic. There is just enough emotion and suspense woven throughout to keep the pace moving and making it a compelling read without it reading like a script to a soap opera, like many fics I've read. This is an articulate, well written expose of addiction and the ripple effect it has on family and friends and I am very much looking forward to reading more!
MeggieGirl chapter 40 . 5/13/2010
I love your disciptions,so vivid :) good wilson stuff, update soon!
Elma MacBetsy chapter 39 . 1/28/2010
This is really, really good! It's something I definitely could have seen happening on the show. I've always wondered why House's use of morphine never got bigger part - as you've shown, it would have been a really interesting storyline.

Given that it's been almost a year, is it likely that this will be updated again? If not, thank you for leaving it on a hopeful note - otherwise, I think the suspense would actually be too much!
MeggieGirl chapter 39 . 1/2/2010
What an Awesome story.I've rerad it all and Woot at the a huddy i can't wait to see more cuddy time I know you put no pairing but still I look for what i Can find,anyway update quickly!
i luv ewansmile chapter 39 . 11/14/2009
Wow... This is an amazing story. Very moving, and emotionally charged. And it is so very well written. Amazing job. I wish you could find the time to finish it... Anyhoo, thanks for sharing what you have posted, it was amazing.
Dara-si chapter 39 . 10/22/2009
very nice..please update soon
mlover4evr chapter 30 . 7/25/2009
Hello! I'm new here, and this story was the first I have read of FanFiction, and let me tell you, it sets the standards pretty high! I absolutely love House, and I love this story as well. I noticed how you said reviewsmotivation, and I was wondering, if I reviewed a lot, does that count? *hopeful look on face* It looks like you haven't updated in awhile, and I started fearing maybe you abandoned this sotry. :*( Please don't let that be the case. You are a talented writer and I think you should continue your work. If you need a new beta, I would happily volunteer once I get that set up. I've done beta on a few other sites, and my friends write books and I'm their main beta their too, so I have some experience. This story has good potential, please keep writing! I 3 it!

pm me soon!

Michelle
Jazelle1996 chapter 36 . 4/19/2009
Wow! This is getting emotional! Please don't let Wilson die!
houselover1 chapter 39 . 3/30/2009
I absoulutely love this story! I started to read your story last night, but was forced to go to bed because it was almost one in the morning and I had to get up for school in five hours. I then finished it this evening. Your story is amazing and very, very well written. You have kept the characters very much in character, and that makes reading this story even better. Your storyline is also very interesting, and I have really enjoyed reading your story. I really hope you continue to work on this story, and not give up on it, because it is such a fantastic story! Thanks for writing, and good luck on writing the next chapter, and coming up with ideas as to what to do with the story!
cathepsut chapter 39 . 3/30/2009
Hi there,

I just read the whole story in one sitting and love it. House, Wilson and Cuddy sound very in character and I really like the plotline. I hope you are continuing to write more chapters!

Cath
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 39 . 3/29/2009
i dont really know what to review, but i just thought id let you know im reading :]
lhoma320 chapter 39 . 3/29/2009
I love this story. I wonder what happened to Wilson. He left in such a state did he make it home, did he collapse. Meanwhile House is in Baltimore. The suspense is killing me. Can't wait to read an update. I love how Cuddy is in the middle of the two of them. I printed the entire story down a few days ago. It's definitely time for to read it over again. :D
halogurl10 chapter 39 . 3/28/2009
awesome story; i love it. house and wilson don't really realize how similar they are acting.

poor, poor wilson. his whole world is coming apart. i think it is safe to say he is suicidal now. he need help. i hope he gets some.

poor house, not only is his pain getting worse but he is becoming addicted. plus, lost his best and only friend.

cuddy seems to be in the middle of it, not realizing how bad they both really are, not nowing what exactly to do.

wilson went to the therapist/pychiatrist, it would go in his records and such, wouldn't cuddy, as his boss, be able to get the records or call the doctor and see how he is doing/how it went?

great story my only advice is to keep up the good work.
sabrinaw chapter 38 . 3/27/2009
you updated you updated you updated you updated! *sings and dances* WOHO! Oh yeah baby! YES YES YES YES YES! Loved it! Would have killed to have heard more from wilson though. I'm eager to see how far he's slumped. When's house finally gonna start caring? ;.; poor wilson.
lhoma320 chapter 38 . 3/23/2009
I can't tell you how over joyed I was to see an update. It had been so long I forgot that I had already read the story and printed it down to read over the weekend.

I love this. You do such a great job with the characters. It's almost like watching an episode. I love this past two chapters. I hope you decide to update again soon. I will never give up on you. :D

Thanks again! So much angst.
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »