Reviews for Addicts Never Lie
cj2004 chapter 36 . 3/21/2009
Thank you loads and loads for continuing the story. I haven't read the new chapters yet, just wanted to thank you first for them. This story is fantastic and I'm so glad you've decided to keep writing. I don't mind how long you take to write a new chapter (I would of course have no objections if you wanted to post a new chapter every day :) ), as long as I know you're going to continue writing. Now on to the new chapters for me...
shipper0206 chapter 38 . 3/20/2009
I'm really glad you've updated this story. It's one of my favorites in this fandom. It has been a pleasure to read (and re-read), and I hope you'll finish it. I think you've done an excellent job of keeping everyone in character, and your writing is amazing. I think you've done an outstanding job of showing both House's and Wilson's pain. I can't say enough about this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
bmax chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
So glad to see that you haven't given up on this!

I need to go back and re-read it.

Poor House is in a bad state right now. That last sentence...ouch.

He probably feels like he's in the bottom of the barrel right now.

And isn't Magie05 awesome? I love her.
sabrinaw chapter 36 . 1/19/2009
agh just when it was getting good-bam! No more chapters. Story hasn't been updated in forever *shakes* HOW COULD JOO DO THIS TO MEH? Damnit! . Such a good story too..

I suffer from depression so I can totally relate to Wilson btw and I have to say, you've really pegged it.
BocasAwlBeBack chapter 36 . 2/2/2008
U're story is phenomenal. I hope u update when u get a chance...and get to finish it. I'm crossing my fingers! Hpe Wilson doesn't do anything to rash. The two are so preoccopied (messed up) they can't save each other. Hopefully there'll e more Cuddy and the ducklings in the mix. Wilson, come back (to ur normal self)!
boywonderoncologist chapter 36 . 1/24/2008
Awesome story. PLEASE PLEASE let us know what happens soon. :) I really liked how you captured what the TV show doesn't and your writing is fantastic. Thanks! :)
kirkshomegirl61 chapter 36 . 11/30/2007
liking this a lot. can't see where you are going. Hope nothing happens to Wilson.
Blindbadger chapter 36 . 11/30/2007

This is great stuff. Poor Wilson. Poor House but also poor Cuddy being stuck in the middle of what's happening with those two.

Really looking forward to reading more of this

Take care

MelonNet chapter 36 . 11/30/2007
Don't you just hate how some men are too selfish to help others with their problems? Great chapter as always!
boywonderoncologist chapter 35 . 11/28/2007
Awesome story. Please keep it up. Its really sad but its really great as well. I loved all of it. Poor Wilson, I just wanted to hug him so badly. lol.
lhoma320 chapter 35 . 11/27/2007
I found this story on-line a few days ago and printed it out. What a fantastic story. I love it and can't wait to read more! So much angst going on with House and Wilson. I got so wrapped up in it I could hardly stop reading it. I hope you post again soon. I'm dying to find out what happens to them. So much going on and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing this!
mish1 chapter 35 . 11/22/2007
Hi! Sorry for not making appearance lately, but I want you to know that I keep reading your story when I can, and this chapter was so much well writen as always. Too angst for poor Wilson, but I'm glad to see Cuddy as a strong character to confort him. It just scares me the thought of a driving Wilson in that state... And I wanna hit House hard at the moment...
bridit chapter 35 . 11/22/2007
Whoa. Just whoa. I'm stunned. What a loaded chapter, I have to go re-read.

Great writing as always.
kirkshomegirl61 chapter 34 . 11/7/2007
I don't need you to improve the story,just please,get on with it. I am sure by this time Wilson would have cried buckets. Now that house has hurt him I'm sure he I missing something or have you really not updated since Chap. 34 ,in early Oct. Help, this is driving me crazy and all the answers are locked in your head.

I feel these men love each other deeply and House still does not know how awful Wilson is hurt. You are a great writer just keep on ,ok?
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 34 . 10/6/2007
I've just read your fic in almost one go. Obviously this means I like it. 34 chapters in two days is a lot. 10 the first, 24 today. this is really good. For the first time, someone is showing both sides of the story. It's exciting. And terribly depressing. I hope you update soon. Poor Wilson. House! Wake up! Look what they drugs have done to you!
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »