Reviews for Addicts Never Lie
Deleted Account 0702 chapter 34 . 10/5/2007
Is there a not-lame way of giving a virtual hug? 'Cause you totally deserve one. I love this story. So much. Thanks for focusing on Wilson's depression instead of just House's issues. This latest chapter is especially amazing. The "doped-to-the-gills" House asking for help is very believable. I did something similar to my very own female Wilson a few months ago during this whole stupid suicide attempt/drug thing I was doing (I'm allowed to say this 'cause it's the Internet and I don't know you guys, yay). I had no intention of stopping or any conscious idea of needing help, but my friend says I called her in the middle of one of my many OD's and asked her to help me. So this last chapter means something personal to me, great job.

I'd like to see House (for lack of a better term) "feel bad" about what he's just done to Wilson. Remember the look on House's face after he hit Chase? He was totally shocked that he'd done it. I can't wait to see how you interpret his reaction to hurting Wilson. Seems to me that House would have a problem with the physical violence thing considering what we've learned about his Dad. Wow, long review. To summarize: I think you've got both House and Wilson figured out to a T. Please update soon so I don't wet my pants in anticipation :)
Bohemian-Scandal chapter 34 . 10/5/2007
This story is briliant. You rock!

Talk about angsty. I feel so bad for Wilson. You were a little prophetic about Wilson having to take anti-depressants. Keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter!
MelonNet chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
OMG! This has to be one of the best House fics! I've read all of it and I decided that I wouldn't review till I finished [It's a bad habit of mine]

I love it though! Please keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Whitelight72 chapter 34 . 10/3/2007
Yay, an update! Great chapter. Loved it! Looking forward to another chapter.
Mythical Element chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
wow, i wasn't even expecting that. All of sudden he answers the door then bam!, and I thought he was just going to be hanging on him coach asleep or something. (way off) So far i definately like where this is going and i hope you come out with that next chapter when done with it
mish1 chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
So good that you updated!

_ Poor Wilson. He goes for a talk and finds House in that state O_o I wasn't expecting that u_u Hard, and sad for the both of them, but all so well explained and writen.
bridit chapter 33 . 6/21/2007
SO HAPPY! Because a) You updated! b) awesome chapter. I can't even articulate how good this was. Love the escalation, and the symmetry of them falling apart.

Well done.
Juliabohemian chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
where the hell have you been?

'make me stop' really tore at my heart
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
wow! this has been really good so far...
Aqua Mage chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
Nice chapter.
Mythical Element chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh, you can't just leave the story ar that. This is probably one of the best stories I've read on this site and that's saying alot from a person who's read'em all. The way you characterize Wilson and House's emotions are very well done and I could see this running through my head as though it was the show. It was just getting to all the most important parts of the story that I'm really looking foward to. I hope you at least finish this story and maybe we'll see some more of your work. keep writing.
chowrie chapter 32 . 3/19/2007
I read everything up to this Chapter in one sitting. I hope it ends well for House and Wilson. Poor Wilson. Normally, I feel more for House than for Wilson but how you write your Wilson makes him more human and not saintly and easier to emphatize with. Great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
mish1 chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
It's for chapter 32, because they don't let me reviewing gain...

I finally read it :)

Great chapter. You explain all so well that the one reading can perfectly watch it in his/her mind and feel Wilson feelings, or at least feel like understanding. Specially well described the first hesitation when taking the pill... Glad to see that he keeps his medication and starts to eat properly. Looking forward for his talk with House...
Jazelle1996 chapter 30 . 1/28/2007
Ok, so our House has hit rock bottom. And no one shot him, or beat him silly...he has done it to himself.

This chapter got me RIGHT BACK into where I left off w/out losing the emotion and the pain that he is going thru. Can't wait for more and see what happens. Because...I think this story is better than what the freakin writers are doing now.

And yes, he IS in denial!

bridit chapter 32 . 1/17/2007
Gah! A cliff hanger? Man, you're killing me out here!...and Wilson, too. I think you've done really well on showing why he's not seeking help and how it mess's with your logic etc. Please update soon!
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »