Reviews for Same Souls, Different Souls
Ireallycan'tbebotheredtologon chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
I really LURVE this story! But you haven't updated in a while, did you abandon it?

I hope not! (I also hope to read more of your work soon)I love your take on how Edmund and Ed(ward)react in eachothers positions, and I can't wait for Ed to meet Peter, Lucy and Susan.

UPDATE SOON!
animefreak892cool4u chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
love the story. can't wait for the next chapter.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Na! Please write more! It's wonderful!
inactiveaccount78594 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I didn't see that coming... at first, I thought Maes was a fake o_o; But he's still alive! That's great D

Wonderful story. Like other people have said, Narnia and FMA don't seem to go together... but it all works out in this fic. Must be the alternate worlds thingy...

And of course, expect Al to think of the talking beavers xD

Update soon! 8D
The Sleeping Creature chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
fascinating premise.

I hope you're still continuing this!
Amayada chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
This is good...I would have never thought that Narnia crossover is this awesome...please update soon...I can't wait to read your next chapter
rayama chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
Good fic. THough I really want to see some classic Edward lip...maybe he could call the queen "marshmallow freak" to her face. I can see those centaurs etc dragging him to Aslan for justice and him kicking one in the crotch.
Shower Bubbles chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
ohh! Please continue to write this story. I see it says you haven't written since Feb. But I really like it. It's quite original, and a well needed break from HP crossovers.
Devil Red chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Full Metal Alchemist and Narnia. Interesting crossover. I like it. So far, your story is progressing nicely. I hope you are planning on updating soon. :)
DeletedAnon chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
I am dying to know what happened to Ed. Not Edmund, Fullmetal.

What's gonna happen to him? Please update soon!
foxy crimefighta chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
Oh, I really like this so far! It's the first FMANarnia crossover I've read, and after reading this I think I may have to go out and look for more.

The RoyEd is adorable, by the way.

Hope you update soon!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
I finally found you ! It took me ages to find this story again! I almost lost hope! Now I can follow it till the very end! Can't wait till the next chapter!
shinigami109 chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
YAY!HUGHES IS STILL ALIVE!plz update soon!
Shadewolf7 chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Please continue! Very, very original idea.
White Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
Well, that was rather anti-climatic. Possibly the only interesting things were how quick Ed thinks on his feet, and the Edmund reflection-on by Alphonse.

Oh, and Ed-mund saying 'hullo' you get points for that. _