Reviews for The Truth Will Set Us Free
Cari chapter 14 . 12/1/2007
I like it...except, it only took Lex two paragraphs to have a change of heart. Maybe Clark should have said one of those inspirational things Clark's been known to say that made him change his mind. Yeah! CHLOE! She's cool_
liasongh chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is a fantastic story. I read every chapter and loved every word. You did a great job with the characters. Please write more Chloe and Clark stories.
liasongh chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
I loved it. i just found your story and it was awesome! I totally loved the whole Chloe and Clark theme. :)
ME chapter 14 . 10/26/2006
Cool story!
avidgokufan chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
very interesting. I like it.
Robyn chapter 14 . 5/26/2006
Loved the story. However, I'm a big TC fan and could have done with the ending being drawn out a little. It seemed kinda rushed to me. But hey, you're the author. If you're into TC stuff, check out my story "Superman's Worst Enemy". It's not finished yet as I am suffering from what I believe to be writers block. If you have any suggestions on a direction I could send the story in please, please leave a review or contact me. Keep up the great writing!
QUEENADDEK chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
OH I SO HATE LANA AND LEX...GREAT CHAPTER
QUEENADDEK chapter 10 . 5/23/2006
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING...I LOVE CHOLE AND CLARK
QUEENADDEK chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY...SORRY I REALLY DON'T LIKE LANA BUT I LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE HER...I LOVE CLARK AND CHOLE TOGETHER
bluegayle chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
cool little story. you resolved the conflict of the bad guys too soon, or with little explanation. maybe mention lex was involved in it? or that, all the research wasn't lost after all, as he continues talking to vance?

also, it wasn't clear what chloe was doing with the vid camera. school project? her own sleuthing?
samiosam chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Sounds intresting. Keep going please I am liking the plot you have going here. I thought at the end when you had Chloe figure out who Clark was. Clark didn't seem like he cared very much that Chloe found out his secret by video taping him. He was...Well...CALM. But doesn't matter still keep going. I like it)