Reviews for Through New Eyes
Tomi Masaoka chapter 5 . 3/18
HAHAHA! Straight to the point as always Wufei. I look forward to reading the next install :D
ZmajGoddess chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
interesting. leave it to wufei to pick up on what the others couldnt. LOL i look forward to reading more!
sorrow chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I don't like reading gender changed fanfics but I'm sooo glad I read this one! You should update this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Anonymous person here! Soooo can you please update? This one is pretty nice and I'd. Really love to read more about this thank you~
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
What boring? Shush it was simple and cute this pairing deserves more love thanks a lot!
Tharhi chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Have to say, I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but I'm glad I stayed on. Heero/Helen seems to be sticking true to her personality which I'm thankful for. The reactions next chapter should be fun - looking forward to it.
halas chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
ooooh i like this! cant wait for the next chap!
Moi-inconnue chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
An update! Thanks for not giving up on this story - and I hope to read more soon...
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
how cute is helen now and well that is sad no one could tell. trowa that baka.
tenshinoinabikari chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
hey this is an interesting plot. i hope that you continue with it, and my gosh trowa must be blind. lol oh well we still love him, _. but please continue with this story, im pretty that other readers, including myself, are wondering how the other pilots are gonna react to the news of heero's secret. if they are even gonna find out. but anywayz continue.
merlyn1382 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
ok could of been better
Kai3anime chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
This story rocks, it is definitely original. I can't wait for another chapter.
blissful trinity chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
hm.. the reunion will be extremely interesting!
DaughterofDeath chapter 4 . 9/17/2007