Reviews for After the pain
lmoreno86 chapter 30 . 7/25
Love the story. I was reading it when you first started it but i noticed you never finished it. I was wondering if you ever were planning on it.
S.P. Roy chapter 16 . 4/19
Ok, I got it that you are one of those backflipping lunatics that think that abortion is the worst thing a human could do, but when your loved ones are raped and become pregnant as a result you run straight to the abortion clinics.
I seriously don't get you guys.
death390 chapter 25 . 4/4
Oh this hurts, I have to drop this after it looked so good the amnesia arc in chap 25 was just no. Great au and wonderfuly written up to that point but you could just feel the difference in muse
AnonnymA chapter 30 . 3/6
Wow! I am lovin this story. I know it’s been 5 years since you touched it, but I’m really hoping you finish it.

Here’s hoping..
Abby Godness chapter 1 . 1/11
Sweet friend when are you coming back to update.? this story is simply amazing.. i really need to know what happen next..
Thejoker7813 chapter 30 . 1/9
Update
Your amazing
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
Please update I love this
Guest chapter 29 . 11/11/2017
OH COME THE HELL ON MAN, HOW MUCH OF A CONTRIVED SHIT CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE NURSES WAS THAT!? JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD, I'M DONE. sorry about this
inuyasha16451 chapter 30 . 10/26/2017
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please come back and update this soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2017
Kakashi is gay,
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2017
:) ~ BOOKMARK ;)
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 30 . 5/23/2017
Ultimo review:
-Villagers acusan a Naruto.
-Kyubi sospecha algo..
-Temari alerta y la bebe.
-Ino vigilando, es muy sospechosa llega sakura.
-Naruto y Temari love.
-Ino en kakashi head..
-Hyuuga Hanabi story.
-Conocen a Tatsu..
-Kakashi awake 1..
-Temari tal to Meeka.
This chapter was full of surprises and very shock moments! Why on hell the villagers put all the fault on Naruto's shoulders.. he was not in home by the time.. of course he is more than capable to deal the situation but i think he can't stop or change what happened.. Here i agree with Kyuubi, he has right, all this chaos happen when Temari come to. Konoha.. but is not his fault, some crazy plan is on his way for take Naruto down.. Temari is going to be a great mother to his Baby.. she is so cute and soft to this little girl.. Yamanaka Ino is maybe the most rare person in Konoha. She is good with Temari but maybe just for investigate.. i think she is hiding something very unpleasant to us.. I just can't explan the happiness and honey feel i have reading Naruto say he is in love with our suna princess.. maybe the most amazing scene of all.. so good write and description.. you are the most amazing writer ever.. you make me feel like i was seeing the two blondes and the baby in front of me.. thankyou Legilmyth.. Again Ino.. she want to see something kakashi can be hiding.. take that blonde, you have your mind kicked for being so badass..
Why on earth is Hanabi Hyuuga so fat? OMG.. she look like a bad person.. im sorry but im thinking about his "son" its possible be Jewel and Naruto's Baby she take? I have that bad feeling.. she don't like me.
I have the bad feeling this men named Tatsu is 'First' from that crazy group of nine.. i don't know why.. maybe because he ask so many questions to Temari about his visit.
Kakashi's part was a half shock and a half funny.. because he is so strong and seeing him like this was a shock.. but he just need to pee and that was funny. Tsunade need to know the people was healed because of Naruto and Temari's mixed chakra.. its an amazing thing of course! And what about kakashi feels about Tsunade? Is a little crazy, he is with Iruka and is maybe "Bi" but now he kiss tsunade.. what a extrange moment.. i need to know more! I know it! Ino and Hanabi are in some crazy plan but about what? I want to think they just want to find a good woman to Naruto and maybe a good mom to the boy Hanabi take from Jewel (i think). But i feel they just want to hurt Temari.. why? I don't know.. please don't.. No, this Kiko nurse is a gossyp! What a stupid woman.. i think Second is Hinata but maybe im wrong.. i don't know.. Naruto is just an idiot to avoid Temari.. can he just enjoy what he have and relax? Maybe is something very little bad happen to Temari he can protect and love her without hesitation..
How bad you are not updating this amazing story for almost four years.. i have the hope you are coming back one day. Please do it.. this story is amazing, original, with good characters and good plot.. your hand and your mind are simply amazing.. please come back when you have time.. you have so much people waiting for continue reading this.. the most amazing and beautiful story of NaruTema ever! Sending hugs and kiss from Venezuela! With Love your crazy fan Jackie!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 29 . 5/22/2017
I need to talk about the last parts.. Naruto is a silly idiot if he believe that stupid nurse words.. what a idiot can believe that.. Temari is falling in love with you because she can and she want! And now what about this misterious group of nine high rank kunoichis and womans? Why are they so crazy for spoil Naruto's happyness? I don't can see who 'Nombre one' is but i think Hinata is 'Nombre two' and Ino is 'Nombre Four'.. but i think Shizune or Hanabi are too in the group.. but why? Im getting crazy now! Temari is an amazing woman with a big heart.. she want to help the little Baby and cry for her too! Naruto is a lucky menos for win the heart of an beautiful, strong and amazing woman! I love you Legilmyth!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 5/22/2017
This was mixed up! On the begin i feel so sorry for Kakashi, he make me want to cry.. but when Naruto hug Temari and smeled his hair, when he feel fear and heal his leg, they are so much perfect togheter.. how pure and beautiful love.. how amazing speeches and momentos they have! Totally amazed by your story.. The scenes of Temari going with Naruto and helping him to save Kakashi was very surprised.. Kyubi has the best moments because he can be scares as hell, but can be so hilarious too! You are the best L..
1,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »