Reviews for After the pain
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 6 . 8/15
I tried.
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 3 . 8/14
These internal conversations and generally bad spacing is really annoying, but I'll try to push trough it.
Jackie Perez chapter 6 . 7/14
Good heavens .. even I can not believe you leave this story so beautiful .. so perfect .. I am a complete fan of "Naruto / Temari" as a couple, they are beautiful, have a lot of things in common and make a beautiful couple! fanfics there are not many of them, are very few and almost none has a plot as excellent as your story .. so you love most in the world, turns and finishes this fic .. I need to know about Naruto and Temari? what about the "white Chakra" which happen to those who were hurt temari? when we discover the "Kyubi fans? Ino and Hanabi are part of the group 9? by favos back .. hope I have even read this story ..
Silent Evanescence chapter 5 . 6/28
It started off okay, but both Naruto and Temari have voices that talk to them. I would much rather see a stream of consciousness than some weird disembodied voice giving relationship advice. It's pretty weird. Sorry, but your writing style and relationship progression isn't really my thing.
Some of the chapters are super boring I kinda liked it when you just focused on temari and naruto
GunGale015 chapter 19 . 6/18
A very detailed story writing here and the previous chapters, just amazed _
GunGale015 chapter 17 . 6/18
This is far more kawaii than I thought! You're a great writer, if these characters were yours, you will most likely have a billion dollars! GREAT JOB _
GunGale015 chapter 12 . 6/17
Now this is very impressive! _
GunGale015 chapter 11 . 6/17
This chapter is so cute!
Calypso588 chapter 13 . 6/7
shti?
Kyto-Kun chapter 26 . 4/20
So that's how your are gonna make the kid narutos pretty clever
Oh my gosh... This chapter this by far the best yet. It literally reduced me to tears and I have to applaud you for the captivating plot
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/14
I like the story, but I really hate the the way your inner dialogue happens. There's almost no indication of who is thinking what, and it's only a little bit better when they're actually speaking. Each time POV changes you need a new paragraph, and usually, something to show who is speaking. I'd recommend converging the inner thoughts into one paragraph, putting them in italics, and leaving some indication of who is thinking/speaking them.
Ray chapter 30 . 3/6
Hey update the fanfic man I wanna read the whole story do not leave the story half way on chapter 30
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015