Reviews for After the pain
Raven chapter 30 . 11/5
Update soon, please :(
mjchesney chapter 30 . 10/10
This is by far, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I only found it earlier this week, but I have been reading it nonstop. I have just completed chapter 30 and have many ideas on what will happen next. Please resume writing After The Pain. It is killing me not knowing how Naruto and Temari will fare, and I have so many unanswered questions about the story. If nothing else, could you somehow email the final chapter(s) to me?
jackie perez chapter 20 . 9/16
cada vez que recuerdo a temari y naruto como pareja, no puedo evitar leer de nuevo esta historia.. mi mente se niega a reconocer que no la actualizaras.. por favor vuelve y terminala.. es una historia maravillosa.. :-)
Jackie Perez chapter 30 . 8/16
Oh my God! Im so fanatic for this couple.. And read every word of this fanfic.. Its amazing.. But im sad now, why you are gone? Please up the next, the end and every word about this great and amazing fanfic.. Is so beautiful.. Or send me the next to my mail, . Please, please, pleaseeeeee!
This is such a good story, why did you stop?
XKetsuekitenshiX chapter 1 . 6/26
Bro I legit loved yo story bro and like look bro I want you to finish it man like for real please this is like one of my top fanfic naruto stories and bro yous a good writer man so keep on bruda
Doubledge chapter 30 . 5/25
Please come back!
Please finish this story. It is by far the best fanfic I have ever read and I have read a lot.
makura akuhei chapter 30 . 3/25
I started reading back in 2008ish 2009ish idr. I love this story so much please tell me you are going to continue? Im not rushing you of course I just want to confirm you still plan on finishing : )
makura akuhei chapter 26 . 3/20
I read youre story years ago and have picked it up again two days ago, its an awesome story : )
TheExilez chapter 30 . 3/2
Great fic, I hate to see that it was (seemingly) forgotten. I'll still follow in hopes that one day the author will finish it!
RyoshiMorino chapter 30 . 2/6
I look forward to the next installment.
Deathfishface chapter 30 . 2/2
I seriously love this story.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 30 . 1/28
Is the kid that hinabi brought back maybe naruto's cos you said it was a close friend maybe jewel(lmao i cant remember the name)
Uzumaki spiral chapter 29 . 1/27
Is ino with the crazy fan club like wtf thats weird lol
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »