Reviews for After the pain
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 30 . 1h
Ultimo review:
-Villagers acusan a Naruto.
-Kyubi sospecha algo..
-Temari alerta y la bebe.
-Ino vigilando, es muy sospechosa llega sakura.
-Naruto y Temari love.
-Ino en kakashi head..
-Hyuuga Hanabi story.
-Conocen a Tatsu..
-Kakashi awake 1..
-Temari tal to Meeka.
This chapter was full of surprises and very shock moments! Why on hell the villagers put all the fault on Naruto's shoulders.. he was not in home by the time.. of course he is more than capable to deal the situation but i think he can't stop or change what happened.. Here i agree with Kyuubi, he has right, all this chaos happen when Temari come to. Konoha.. but is not his fault, some crazy plan is on his way for take Naruto down.. Temari is going to be a great mother to his Baby.. she is so cute and soft to this little girl.. Yamanaka Ino is maybe the most rare person in Konoha. She is good with Temari but maybe just for investigate.. i think she is hiding something very unpleasant to us.. I just can't explan the happiness and honey feel i have reading Naruto say he is in love with our suna princess.. maybe the most amazing scene of all.. so good write and description.. you are the most amazing writer ever.. you make me feel like i was seeing the two blondes and the baby in front of me.. thankyou Legilmyth.. Again Ino.. she want to see something kakashi can be hiding.. take that blonde, you have your mind kicked for being so badass..
Why on earth is Hanabi Hyuuga so fat? OMG.. she look like a bad person.. im sorry but im thinking about his "son" its possible be Jewel and Naruto's Baby she take? I have that bad feeling.. she don't like me.
I have the bad feeling this men named Tatsu is 'First' from that crazy group of nine.. i don't know why.. maybe because he ask so many questions to Temari about his visit.
Kakashi's part was a half shock and a half funny.. because he is so strong and seeing him like this was a shock.. but he just need to pee and that was funny. Tsunade need to know the people was healed because of Naruto and Temari's mixed chakra.. its an amazing thing of course! And what about kakashi feels about Tsunade? Is a little crazy, he is with Iruka and is maybe "Bi" but now he kiss tsunade.. what a extrange moment.. i need to know more! I know it! Ino and Hanabi are in some crazy plan but about what? I want to think they just want to find a good woman to Naruto and maybe a good mom to the boy Hanabi take from Jewel (i think). But i feel they just want to hurt Temari.. why? I don't know.. please don't.. No, this Kiko nurse is a gossyp! What a stupid woman.. i think Second is Hinata but maybe im wrong.. i don't know.. Naruto is just an idiot to avoid Temari.. can he just enjoy what he have and relax? Maybe is something very little bad happen to Temari he can protect and love her without hesitation..
How bad you are not updating this amazing story for almost four years.. i have the hope you are coming back one day. Please do it.. this story is amazing, original, with good characters and good plot.. your hand and your mind are simply amazing.. please come back when you have time.. you have so much people waiting for continue reading this.. the most amazing and beautiful story of NaruTema ever! Sending hugs and kiss from Venezuela! With Love your crazy fan Jackie!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 29 . 14h
I need to talk about the last parts.. Naruto is a silly idiot if he believe that stupid nurse words.. what a idiot can believe that.. Temari is falling in love with you because she can and she want! And now what about this misterious group of nine high rank kunoichis and womans? Why are they so crazy for spoil Naruto's happyness? I don't can see who 'Nombre one' is but i think Hinata is 'Nombre two' and Ino is 'Nombre Four'.. but i think Shizune or Hanabi are too in the group.. but why? Im getting crazy now! Temari is an amazing woman with a big heart.. she want to help the little Baby and cry for her too! Naruto is a lucky menos for win the heart of an beautiful, strong and amazing woman! I love you Legilmyth!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 18h
This was mixed up! On the begin i feel so sorry for Kakashi, he make me want to cry.. but when Naruto hug Temari and smeled his hair, when he feel fear and heal his leg, they are so much perfect togheter.. how pure and beautiful love.. how amazing speeches and momentos they have! Totally amazed by your story.. The scenes of Temari going with Naruto and helping him to save Kakashi was very surprised.. Kyubi has the best moments because he can be scares as hell, but can be so hilarious too! You are the best L..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 27 . 22h
I have hay weird feeling, kakashi want to hurt Temari he did.. and now he is so ill.. why? Just for Temari's touch? She have that whitre chakra right? How? Thanks to Kami Naruto is on his way home, because Konoha really need him now! What a crazy kids killed or hurted each other like Meeka's cousin.. Iruka is going to be a Widow.. hahahaha.. sorry is my dark humor..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 26 . 22h
Interesting.. all the scenes was so.. amazing. I think that mission Naruto have is a loss time, how stupid.. Konoha needs you now! Kyubi is falling so fast for Temari too! I like tp see the four having his lunch togheter.. Why Temari hate Kakashi? Is possible Kakashi was one of the menos who raped her? Ino is very good in your story, she is good friend and look worried for Naruto's future.. and she can see how much Temari care about Naruto. What was that White Chakra? Too much information about something we don't know.. i think Kakashi have a bad side..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 25 . 23h
I love the dreams Temari and Naruto have! In that we can see all the true love they can demostrate for each other! How adorable and sweet can be Naruto with Temari.. but all the story have much twist very interesting.. thankyou for the flashback but i think Shikamaru deserve to much more than a little flashback don't you think..? Please continue to showing us more about Shika's last moments befor die..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 24 . 5/22
I have one question: Are Kakashi and Iruka a gay couple? They sleep togheter for kami sake! But seriously you make this chapter just for make me fe el better right? Because i was so nervous for Temari..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 23 . 5/21
Im totally freacking out! Im scared like hell! Temari please be ok soon! This chapter have too much anormal things, why put Temari in maternity? What happen to the young ninjas and kids? This is a little creepy.. Naruto's mission justo sucks! He need to come back to Konoha as fast as he can.. Temari needs him! Gaara and Shukaku make me feel tensed because they have that crazy visions and feelings.. they make me feel nervious and scared for Temari's future..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 22 . 5/21
So much information in one hell of s chapter! Wow! All the scenes are very good writed.. Neji and Sasuke are an interesting pair of shinobis.. they had his family powers and just look so friendly and very good in his job too! I can imagine Tenten kicking the hell up in sasuke for cut his husband hair.. hahaha.. Temari make my heart scared because for moments i think she was fighting the bastard who hurted her.. i just say loud "Run girl, kill that basards and run" but thanks to Kami was just a dream, or a illusion.. but see what you did to yourself! You are right Legylmith, you are so bad for end the chapter like that. But don't worry, i have very good mood today!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 21 . 5/21
Im finishing reading this chapter and just like when begin i have a bad feel who say something bad is happen to Temari when Naruto is far away.. please no! Why Naruto accept this stupid mission? Im a little scared..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 20 . 5/21
This chapter give more steps into the blonde duo future relationship.. because are this little moments the "how" to build a romance sweet and beautiful. Master Seisakusa is a interesting man, he really admires Temari and make an amazing weapon to her.. But is making me sad to see Naruto is leaving to a mission, why now? i think like Kyuubi, this make me have a very bad feeling.. i pray for nothing bad happen to Temari, the Baby o konoha.. i need to read more!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 19 . 5/21
Well well.. Sasuke's kids are beautiful.. all of them.. but Kashyn is maybe the most beautiful Baby boy ever.. so sweet and adorable.. mikoto look like the little sister who want to be like his big brother. Naruto and temari are more alike and more close to fall in love with each other.. its just amazing to read every chapter.. Naruto fell better after talk about his loss Baby and jewel.. but maybe this secret is making the two of them more and more close.. Naruto can be an amazing dad to Temari's unborn Baby.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 18 . 5/21
Absolutely amazing.. what was that? Temari send a wave of chakra and Naruto can feel it? How can Kakashi feel it too? This is getting more interesting.. i like Obito so much, he is a good boy and look so sweet and smart.. but without the stupid attitude his father has when was that young.. Iruka is a good men but i really think he is gay.. thats not bad but kakashi is much handsome for him.. sorry..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 17 . 5/21
Sweetest thing ever! How can something so great exist? The scenes between our blondes are absolutely perfect, on the bed having breaksfast, talking so light and share his life, secrets or ideas about the future.. they are perfect for each other.. i always wanted they to be togheter and has the perfect happy ending.. this story make my dreams come true.. you are like my superhero..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 5/20
I don't know jewel but i hate that woman so much! Why she was so stupid and crazy? If she don't want to have a family with Naruto why she didn't use protection? Why she yell those bad and hurting things to Naruto? What a viper slut bitch! But this bad momento was the key for unlock the door of Naruto's feelings and hurting serets.. now he can begin to build some better to him with Temari and that innocent Baby of her... this story make me adict.. this is the best NaruTema ever you know that? You have so much people waiting for you to continue this , the same eople who trust and respect you.. don't continue to disapoint us more please!
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »