Reviews for Untitled
Princess Boo The Fighter chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Please update soon
xerrex chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Aww, why is this dead? It's a nice story so, can you update it again? It seems like a waste to just leave it hanging.. But, if you don't want, I guess it's ok. It's your choice.
missmoldycandy chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
I love this story. Not only this, I love ALL your stories. You are so talented! _ You deserve my 'special' cookie(AKA, big cookie with this smiley on it: C8. I give everyone I review cookies... xD). *Gives you 'Special' cookie* I won't push you to update. I know how it is when you're busy with stuff and you can't update, and/or you have WB. _
Jedexa chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Good story! please keep writing more! I want to see more of Riku and Hara
AnimeDutchess chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
*grins* tis elaine! yeah, i dunno if you want me reading this or not, but still...this is good, Cathy! please update soon, kay? oh! and i'm listening to the CD you gave me...

*ahem* THANK YOU! *hug*
HALCYON chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
wow, that's a long chapter yo. when are we gonna see the fluff? d00d, joo need to update faster. good ch. yo.
oldcross chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
i always thought that Riku would have just a father...
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Relax, even half asleep your good.

Good Chapter! Update soon!
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
You certainly made my day again lol, and I still don't have Ultra Blue *sob* I hope her new single is Blue though. I really like that song. Anywho, thanks for writing such a long chapter. It was very good and I can't wait until the next update
Kai Zeal chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Gotta hate when life is busy, huh? The chapter was very good and I didn't see any misspelled words/ grammar errors. Also, I think I like the longer lenght (like this) more than your previous ones, even if it means that it takes longer to update. Okay, update-

Mew Mew Ssomsie
shiitsuu chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Yay, you updated! :D And I have not given up on this 'fic.

Hey, hey, it's not a drag! ... ... At least, I don't think so...yet. :D

-twitch- Me wanna know what happened between Selphie, Tidus and Wakka. -twitch-
Yuumei Rae chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
I hope you don't mind this bulk review. I just sat down and read all the chapters in one go. x3

Finding a good RikuOC fic is a pain. Finding one without Mary Sue is even harder, so I'm glad I stumbled accross this one! I really like it!

Le'see... I've always thought of Riku being fatherless as well, what with his parental/ big-brother attitude in KH - that could be the result of being an only child along with living with a stressed mother... which would explain why he takes so many things upon himself. You did a good job in differentiating his personality from KH to KH2, too! Some people give him the same condecending, pretentious attitude he had in KH even though he changed through the series. A lot of post-KH2 fics I've read don't take that character development into account. So, great job there!

I also like how you portrayed Selfie as well! Her comment about passing out from exhaustion, plus her little 'thumbs up' to accompany it in one of the previous chapters was perfectly in character! I could SO imagine her playing that out in FFVI. XD *cracks up*

Awesome job! I'll be stalking this fic for updates! _

Hehe, also, Lulu's introduction made me LOL. X3 Too bad Yuna can't be added in as well becuase of her KH2 universe reincarnation's... 'uniqe-ness'. Oo;;

Anyway, I'm rambling... *awaits next update*
Fish and Chipz chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
Meh, it's ok. I am v.v.v happy you have updated. keep up the good work. my arm hurts right now so i can't anymore... :(
shiitsuu chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
Oh, wow! Very good! Good chapter! Long enough for me!

That Hina girl really annoys me... -_-;;

Eh, sorry if this doesn't make any sense... _ My computer was out for the whole week and my papa wouldn't let me go on his... TnT

Please keep writing! But don't stress out!
rainrocksy chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
hey i think the longer the wait, the better the story is. says to me that you really put a lot of time into it and then i enjoy it more. this chapter was just awesome, you are doing better and better! i even giggled out loud at one of your jokes you made when sora and riku were bickering in front of the nurse's office. usually i'd just giggle in my head, ha! that was perfect! oh gee! but what going on with selphie and hina? i'm totally thrown off now! wow that's a twist. what's going on? can't wait to find out! keep posting! D