Reviews for Opening Night
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aww, this was such a fun little drabble! I love your Disney characterizations as always. Goofy is just precious. *pets him* He's so cute and amusing.

The only bit that bothered me a little was Sora at the beginning. He seemed *awfully* testy-colorful language just doesn't seem like his thing to me. That's just my opinion, though.

Otherwise, it was adorable and fun! A lovely little drabble _
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was so cute!

Atlantica is so awesome in KHII :D Great fic! Totally kept the world's mood :)

*GN*
Saint Dezzie chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Ahw, I like this story. :D I agree, KH2 Atlantica was kind of a disappointment (I miss fighting with Ariel. *sniff* She was hecka strong!) but the songs were AMAZING. zomg, Sora's singing voice luff.

I can really see this as a scene in the game. Good job!
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh, goodness, that was wonderful! Thank you SO, SO much for dedicating that to me! It was adorable! Aww, poor Sora-afraid of a little dancing? xD Anyway, that actually made me feel a lot better about tonight's performance (dress rehearsals went a little awry). I just gotta give it my all. By the way, I loved the comment about Daisy whacking Donald with a spoon. -teehee- Brilliant! Break a leg with your performance as well! I'm still completely bowled over by this unexpected gift. You're such an awesome friend! Much love! -Per (Lauren)