Reviews for Of All The Things
Savior Emma Swan chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
I'm close to tears- happy tears of course! This is such a beautiful fic. I wish there was a sequel!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 17 . 8/15/2007
I'm so glad that I discovered this fic this summer rather than last summer. Last summer I was 13, and that smut would have disgusted me, now, at 14, though it doesn't seem like so much of a difference, I see it as a beautifully written scene that was long awaited.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
While I still think this story is fantastic, I think that you should get a beta. There are some spelling and punctuation errors, that don't detract from the story that much, but that should be corrected.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
I've never seen anybody mix angst and fluff as perfectly as you do. This fic is incredible. It's exactly my taste.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
“Please don’t talk to me about anything Freud said, it makes me paranoid. I start looking at cigars and think they have hidden meanings.”

“You know, for a non-relationship, this is awfully suggestive, don’t you think?”

Fantastic dialogue- those are the kind of lines that I repeat out loud, just so I can laugh again!
JuanseyLio chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
i absolutely loved this chapter, the ending was amazing!

it truly amazes me that you actually fulfilled everything i wanted for the ending, but yet it was less than 5 pages long ;)

you truly are great :)
jtbwriter chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
I'm glad you changed your mind one more time! This was

romantic and hot and gave Gris the chance to show

Sara how much he loves her.

And-Sara finally got it through to him that he's

hot to her!

Thanks for a great story!
Gris's butterfly chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
please don't end it, there! more more more, give us more
csi1gil1 chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
oh I know you so want to write more of this . got to .. Syrup now thats a whole chapter in itself . I love this story .
jtbwriter chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
Pancake syrup? Oh my God! LOL!

The mental images alone-how am I supposed to work thinking of that!

Yes you may give us more as long as it's GSHR (giggle)! Thank you for Gris's words of assurance and love-for his endearing shy love and for being there for Sara-what a man!

Now what?:)
JuanseyLio chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
absolutely amazing chapter ;)
jtbwriter chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
That was so sweet-very, very hot, too! Thanks for the

romantic way Gris made sure Sara knew she was wanted and

loved!

Thanks for a good update-I love that Gris remembered

protection and the sexy way Sara took care of that!

Now what?:)
JuanseyLio chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
i ,loved the tush part, lol ;)
jtbwriter chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
That was really good-I love the way Gris reassured and played with Sara all at once. His way with Mrs. Sidle was good too, now Sara knows he can handle both of them!

Great read-thanks! Now what?:)
n4trix chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
Love this story :) I love the spin you're putting on Sara's and Laura's relationship - it's a POV I hadn't thought of before but I dig it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »