Reviews for The Soldier and The Senshi
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
What about a shield
Dragonman109 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Please update soon as you can.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
It's too bad you didn't writing this after the live action movie came out, out of all the Captain America uniforms I've seen the best were from the avenger movies
cko2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
nice story though, do wish you would add more chapters, but it seems dead. to bad. it was amsuing to see a cap a and grenaider crossover. something very differnt since it seems that anime is not very well know it seems.
KamehameGadoken chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I gotta ask: If the have adamantium in the Grenadier universe, why hasn't Caps shield been made yet?
KamehameGadoken chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Having Captain America in the Grenadier anime is unexpected, but it's a fresh idea and really great too. Keep it up! Maybe he might say later on "Avengers Assemble!".
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You know what? This is a very cool story.

I gotta admit, it had me skeptical at first, but reading it, I see the similarities the two of them have and it's overall, a very cool concept. You do a great job in letting us see things from Steve's point of view, giving us the sensation of being in a completely different world.

It's been ages, but you should give this story another try, it's got potential :)
Cylon One chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
The next update just can't come soon enough.

But I'll wait for as long as it takes for it.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
The way Steve and Rushuna took care of those bad senshi was awesome.

And so cool that Steve got some new threads.

Now all he needs is a replacement shield.

This adventure is destined to be a classic.
Agent Reptile chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I know that this hasn't been updated in over a year, but please update this when you can. Now on the topic of the America that Steve fought for: I am guessing that he is thinking that since the year is 1856 that his, and my, country was teatering on the edge of Civil war and people were killing themselves over the "Kansas/Nebraska Act" instead of saying that we had yet to declare our freedom from British rule which happened in 1776 with the signing of the Declaration of Independence and which we fought two separate wars to insure. Sorry if this is a long review but I couldn't help myself after seeing the inacuracy of one of the previous reviews.
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE IT SOON! Also I believe that you are right to partner up Captain America with Rushuna and Yajiro. I can't wait for more!
Narc626 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You made a big error in time. America DID exist in 1856. It was just the original thirteen colonies though. I can't remember off the top of my head, but Ameirca declared itself America around 1760... I think. It's been a while since a looked through and American history book so I could be off a bit.
peregrine829 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
This is actually pretty interesting, despite the fact that it falls in the "least-likely-crossovers-ever" catagory. Perhaps you'll get around to finishing it someday.
Tiger Tank chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Hm...there's a few spelling and grammatical errors, here and there. Noticeable, but not major. However, they seem to pop up rather frequently. Word choices, again, could use a bit of tweaking, in my opinion. For example, Yajiro was referred to as a "sword-swinger" - it seems that you meant to say "sword-slinger". At least, that would probably be more...adequate? Appropriate, perhaps? Can't think of the word, right now...

Descriptive language could use some work, particularly in the conversations, early on in this chapter - the action/fighting scenes seem all right, though.

I also think that Yajiro sounds a bit out-of-character. Then, again, I've only watched fansubs, and I've not watched the dubs. Regardless, it's been awhile since I've sat down and watched any episodes - having been busy watching Love Hina and Gunslinger Girl, along with writing my own fiction and helping with the holiday stuff.

Anyway, Yajiro's a hint less abrasive or uncouth than I remember him to be. He's supposed to be a teenager, on his own, independent, and trying to be a bad-ass. Y'know, the whole "macho" attitude that's usually adopted to "impress the girls" - even though he's actually a bit of a softie or something. Some nonsense like that.

Well, that's just the feeling I get. Just my opinion and something I felt I should point out. As for Captain America dodging bullets... (points) HE IS THE ONE! He moves like the Agents do!

No, not a huge fan of The Matrix. The parodies are funny, though - they usually are.

Also:

At this point, Nago was panicking like crazy. Who the heck were these two? He wondered.

If he's thinking it, it should be "Who the heck are these two?" - you're kind of mixing up tenses, here.

In the previous chapter, I caught you using the word "kinda" - as a writer, you're going to want to avoid using such words (other examples include: "gonna", or "sorta"), unless they are being used by characters (either in speech or in their thoughts). Especially if you're telling the story from an omniscient (or third-person?) view - if the story's being told from the first-person perspective, you're telling it from a character's point of view, so it would probably be more acceptable in that case. Or maybe if it were a narrative?

Blah. I think that's all I've to comment on.

~Tiger Tank
Warrior Nun chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Excuse me, but don't you mean Who is this woman? Putting 'the' in there is just confusing...but other than that, it's good.