Reviews for This Year's Love
lorcheto chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really liked it!
SMBear chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
balling like a little baby. The LP was so heartfelt and beautiful.
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I was crying throughout it. This was amazing, nothing really makes me cry, but this did. You wrote the emotions of losing someone you love perfectly. I really liked it.

~Stormstar
amanda chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
so good yet so sad .. it made me cry [ ... but good writing!
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
oh my gosh.

I was crying like the entire time.

wow.. GREAT job!
THGluv12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i know this story isn't new or anything but it was so great! the emotions and everything were so well written! i can't belive luke died? poor peyton...this was so sad...i had tears running down my face the entire time...great job!
hearyounme09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
wow! that was an amazing ending! omg! i started to cry! wow! it was AWESUM! good job! sry i didn't say much but, it's basically perfect!
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh my god that was soo sad! i was like crying! really good story!
JmQt831 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
o that was soo sad! It was really well written, but so sad, I cried throughout the whole ending. But it was a really good ending.
NeverLetMeGo05 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
OMG I absolutely loved it! I'm seriously crying right now! It was so awesome! It was so well written it wasn't even funny! This may have been a one shot but you truly need to think about adding more chapters to it! I would definetly read it!

LOVE SHELL
desiree chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i think u should do another story with a simailar storyline but without anyone dyin
sarah chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Well... that was fricken amazing. I loved it.
mary-023 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
It was simply amazing! You made me cry ...okay I always cry lol but it was awesome! Great job!
lucasscottlover1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
OMG! i love all your stories to death...im mad at you though...jk...you had me crying like a baby...that was so sad especially when peyton woke up and say him dead...i love leyton! then luke never got to see his nephew...i love how you write it makes you feel like your acually watching the scene take place! the hole dancing scene was sweet too i imagined myself instad of peyt though...lol...he is a sweetheart...i also agree oth would probaly end if luke died because hes the main character...anyways love ur stories im just about to read ur other ud now...ud tears and rain soon,

thanks(lucas angst rules)
chatsoso chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
it's so sad ..and so beautiful..i really love your story