Reviews for Mirrors
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ah, yeah, this thing.

I love this. Yeah, I guess it counts as slash. Selfslash, as somebeast else said.

The first time I read this, I was shell-shocked for an hour or so. Not often I read slash. But it's always fun when I do. Especially when it comes from you. And you never do lemons, like Uoikih does. *shudder*

Slash is great by me, but not when it's like That Series. That didn't just shell-shock me, it made me physically ill. I thought I'd seen everything and then BOOM!

Back to this, it's quite in character, unlike many slashfics I've seen. I'm actually working on a story involving a gay couple, but their being gay isn't what the story revolves around.

Well, it's been great!
Kit Moreau chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ublaz is such a narcissist. Haha loved this. x3 I do not understand that "o_o" type responses you got on this, it's a great show of just who Ublaz really loves. ;D
CLASSIFIED chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You're right. That is a really strange hobby. I wonder what his colleagues would think...

Rasconza: (Opens door, holding Tears of All Oceans) Hey, Ublaz! I found the- (Goes pale, throws up in his mouth, and runs away)

Sagitar: (Sees Rasconza) Rasconza? What's-

Rasconza:(Talking a mile a minute) I'm sorry but I can't talk right now I've seen some crazy things and I need a rusty fork for my eyes!

Sagitar:Hm. I wonder what all the fuss is-(Looks in door, throws up in mouth and runs after Rasconza)Give me the fork when you're done with it!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
The story was short, but it was funny and descriptive.
BeingAwesome101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ublaz is smoking hot, why does he have to like himself?

Maybe, he looks in mirrors a lot to just straighten his fur.

I mean, in Pearls of Lutra, it doesn't really say that he likes himself or looks in mirrors.

But, that's just what I think.

Anyway, this is a great fic.

(Ublaz is way to cool, to be liking himself) : D
Jarrtail chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Whoever runs really needs to put a genre for "weirdly twisted". Nothing against this fic, mind you. "Romance" just really doesn't apply to slash, or in this case, what I'm going to call salfslash.

-Jarrtail
Whisper in the Woods chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
:P lololololololol, hahahahahahahaha,(cough) No seriouly that was kinda wrong(Trys to keep a straight face)...Hhahahahahahaha!
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Geez. Ubbie needs to get a life.
ohana chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
SNORT!
no one you know chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was weird
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Yeah, I read this story long ago, but because the damn computer I was on wouldn't let me review, I basically had to try on another computer. Anyway, the so-called 'slash' was pretty good and you did capture Ublaz' nature perfectly. You are pretty good at making yaoi pairings, even at the strangest of times.

Snuffie
AnvilBlue chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Heh...god, I love the perverse fairy-tale bit. Despite this being a relatively distrubing concept it actually manages to be pretty funny. Nice job.

avel

That was hot.

xD

I think I like your stuff. Need to go check the rest now. :O
Perri Lightfoot chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hehe...I just can't stop laughing. It's so TRUE, but it's still very funny ;) He really wouldn't love anybody but himself. The detail of the fic is lovely, as well. All together well written _

Gods, now I wish my Redwall books weren't in a storge locker along with most of my furry library...