Reviews for Rebirth of a Star
LightBlueRoses chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
YES! YES! OHMYGODS YES!
LightBlueRoses chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Please, Please, PLEASE continue! For gods sake, please!
lilEminem chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
nice job! Please continue!
MsDevin92 chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I liked the part where Mary brought up the whole 'how-are-they-holding-stuff' issue. The world may never know XD

I also liked how you made Morton talk. Like...Like a walking thesaurus. X3
bowserfan chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
Good story. You should update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next chapter.

Update soon!
ebtwisty9 chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
*gasps of happiness* I lost 100% all of my access to and I am SO glad you updated fairly recently, I was horrified that I would have missed this by eons. Yay a new chapter! *dances*

Excellent job. :) I loved especially the bit before they found Mary, the characters, especially the minor ones, are all well characterized and made the story really come to life. The fight scene was very well done as well, I understood everything that was going on. :D (Its hard for me to keep track of fights...heh)

I would have liked a bit more Mary in this one, the bits where we did get monolouge were really nice, I hope we hear more of HER fairly soon. Next chapter sounds...intresting. :P I'm curious, so post it!

Thanks for the mention in the AN, oh and guess what...the chapter I'm currently writing for mah own story has a lot of Ludwig. Unfortunately he lacks the cute accent you give him, but...still. :D [/plug]

As always, I'll be stalking this! I enjoy it too much. Try and make the chappies longer, I like reading them! ;)

Razzi of ebtwisty9
MikariStar chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
Ludwig and Lemmy are my favorite koopalings so I'm pretty sure I'll like the future chapters as much as I like the story so far. Roy got really beat up, huh? XD I liked the figth scene in this chapter too. Keep writing!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
Woohoo, Roy fight! And it was a good fight too. "Could get ugly"... hahaha, it was already getting ugly, but that's the great thing about what happens when Roy shows up in a story. Aha, I always thought he had Lakitus working for him.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
Owch, poor Mary! She's going to need quite a few mushrooms after this. I guess I oughta feel bad for Iggy too, as he went down kind of easily. Now that I think about it, I don't remember having much trouble fighting him in SMB3. Hehe. (And Hammer Brothers are awesome. :D Even when you do have to put the smackdown on them.)
4477 chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
Awesome chapter, especially the fight scene.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
I hope that you can find a way to work Peach and Luigi into your plot. If they saw a girl Mario, that would be so funny!
MikariStar chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Very original with Mario's reincarnation.
ebtwisty9 chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Oh yay, more updates! *prances around* Oh and although it seems tiny, I'm glad you remember I'm Razzi. :D It makes me smile to see me listed as Razzi for some reason. *cough* anyway.

I really liked the fight scene with the giant Hammer Brothers. Her suddenly getting healthy enough to fight Iggy (who had previously been upset with her out-of-shapeness) was a little odd, but besides that, it was a very nice chapter. Iggy and the Hammer Bros. were characterized very nicely, I enjoyed how Iggy acted so much above the hammer brothers even though he was probably miniscule compared to them. :D Made me smile.

Keep updating, I'm excited to see what else happens soon! And you -must- remember to have a Peach and Luigi section/chapter, even if it has to be all the way when she gets to the castle! And I'm glad I inspired you to update. :D I might just have to inspire you again later. ;)

Razzi
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Morton, quiet for a whole week? Wow, looks like Larry and Junior are going to have a very good excuse to party hard. XD And even in SMB3, Wendy WAS kind of easy to pound, so I can't get upset about that.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
Mario has been reincarnated as GIRRL? It's nice too meet a fellow insane author out there. Thanks for including the koopa kids in your story. I'll be waiting for your next update.