Reviews for Outsider
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I really liked it. It was a little rushed in places but i think it flowed very nicely anyway.
ReshaValentine chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Now. This is good!
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Ellie! This is so wonderful! Just thought I would let you know (I know I like nice reviews, so I thought you might too _).

So sweet! Definetly one to put on HPANA.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I like Legos too!

Anyway, very good story, I loved it. I really like your interpretation of why she turned him down all those years. Keep it up!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked it a lot. Very nice.
Daisy Pixie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I think it was brilliant. I just wanna hug Lily! Oh, well, I suppose she does have James now, eh?
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was really nice. I like the idea of Lily not having such a perfect childhood.
JELLYBEAN chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was really good. I enjoyed and never really thought of lily as that type of character, but you made her seem real. I have read about so many Lily's and James's in many other fan fics, but your veiw of how Lily and james really are was truly amazing. I really enjoyed your fan fic. I can't wait to read many more of your fanfics!
Niamara chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You did that for your half-term grade? That totally deserves an A. I love the way you write. It flows well. Hope you do well for your half-term grade!

Niamara
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
this is great! it doesnt seem rushed to me at all! i really love it!
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 4/20/2006