Reviews for Perfect way to end the day!
Kathy chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
no, not bad, definitely not awful, it was cute, enjoyable to read, thanks
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Rozzy, I haven't caught much from you so I am spending some time to get to know you a bit.

I'm surprised you start this off with "I'm a reader, not a writer"

Oh, I don't agree. You write so well, I love hearing your "arse" and your "ism's". They are you and I love it.

Totally dug you having Sam giving Dean a hard time about "chunking out". NOW, I did just come from the Chicago Con a couple of weeks ago and saw the boys up close and personal and have to tell you - they both look hot! No extra meat around those bones, although they would tease each other that there was.

Nice job, Rozzy. I enjoyed it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I have enjoyed your Growing Pains and Gravity stories so much that I just had to check out some of the other stories that you wrote! I really enjoyed this oneshot and the fact that for once, Sammy got to be the hero and take down the spirit! FANTASTIC!

I'll see ya again soon with another review!

Hope to see the next chapter for GROWING PAINS soon!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Loved it! Your scenes could be vividly pictured, and the banter was excellent. Your first fic,you say? Your a natural!

Thank You.

Cat
Tahra chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
*Snigger* That was absolutely perfect! You captured Sam and Dean perfectly, the writing was flawless, and the humor was great! I really hope you continue writing :)
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Beautifully rendered images. Love your descriptions and the tension building.

Great job with the story.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Rozzy... hey woman, I'm laughing my arse off over here! Dean, eating salads for two weeks just to lose that inch! I'll take him with that extra inch of course...~!

That was truly sweet! You captured Sam's bright smile and Dean's... everything... I can see him casting a look over his shoulder while he's leaning on Sam, the expression on his face that he's in anything other than 'perfect' shape simply confusing to him.

Too bad it was just a drabble though... would've liked to learn more about the creature... call it a 'thing'.

Anyway... this really brightened my day. It'd been going a little on the *meh* side so a bright spot is a lovely thing.

I think I'll check out another... and I'm glad you give in to the craving to write when it strikes. Good on you!

sifi
namjai chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I don't think you should stick to reading only - keep writing when the impulse hits you! A beta reader could help you out with the missing commas and such, but you're already good at creating a vivid and involving scene. You captured the boys' relationship well, and the ending made me laugh. Good work!
infinite shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I liked the conversation between the boys, I could truly see them talking like this. I especially liked this part towards the end:

Despite his discomfort his fingers tentatively pinched an inch around his waist that hadn’t been there a month or two ago and for the briefest moment he had visions of eating nothing but green stuff for the next week or two.

Truly a vision of hell.

I rather liked this and I'd like to see something else from you if you are so inclinded to grace us with another story.

infinite shadow
cutiesonthehorizon chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I think you did good, considering it's your first story. I really loved the end, LOL, 'truly a vision of hell'. By my opinion, you should try to write more often. You're one heck of a reviewer, but you' re not a bad writer either. Keep it going, I'm curious what you'll write next:-)
carocali chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I am so confused why you don't write! You have an amazing way of describing what is going on around the characters! I love 'arse.' Are you English? This was really good, and I certainly hope that you continue to dabble because you have a talent that needs to be released!

Keep going!

:D

Caroline
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Nice Rozzy, it made me laff out loud. You should write more...

Jackie
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
So you don't write much - you should do it more often if this is what you can do. It's great. I love the idea of Dean pinching an inch and don't we all know that there's going to be plenty of lettuce in Hell!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 4/21/2006