Reviews for Goodbye To You
MutedTone chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I like this story because it combined two things which in my opinion are good: 1) a Michelle Branch song, and 2) a RizaRoy pairing! I would've liked the fic to be a little longer, you know, stretch the drama out a bit...heehee...but that's just me, wanting Riza and Roy to have more time together.

Also, I like sad stories! Keep on writing.
Kisara Strife chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Nice, that was bittersweet and it kinda suits their relationship...nice one.

Kas, ;-)

X
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That is so sad. I happen to love Roy and Riza. I have a really cool picture of Roy as he fell asleep on his desk doing paperwork. They are perhaps one of my favorite couples in all of anime.

Thank you so much for sharing this sad songfic. It certainly makes you think about all the things that a person does and realizes what they have once it's gone. I have experiences that feeling all too often.
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
thats an actually one story i will say aw to its sad but loving how cute (i dont normally like cuteness)
gundams forever chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
OMG! THATS SO SAD! i loved the idea though but its so sad!T_T!
xillixiix chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
dis is one of the better song fics i've read, a good start and gd end... u made me cry..
Hazuki chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I'm sorry but I just had to review on this... it was so sad and made me cry... nice work on the story.
11am chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was so sad. *sobs* I was reading the letter thinking it was going to say something else but when I read the funeral part my stomach did a flip-flop. *sobs* That was really sad, but I loved it. You should write more fics. This will go in my favorites. Thanks for writing this wonderful song-fic.