Reviews for Mountain Guards
madamezou chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
wow.
this story is still as astonishingly good, original and well written as it was the first time i read it, few years back.
and since i just realized i didn't leave you a review back then, i'm doing it now :D

amazing, really, and so interesting. I have no idea how you can manage to make a present tense work so well, but you do :D

thanks for writing, hope you'll start updating it again sometimes!
Brievel chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Well. This was actually... really rather enjoyable, in a very dark way.
Brievel chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Oh, my... Sunshine (may the Valar forgive me!) doesn't seem such a bad sort for an Uruk, even if it is only in the interest of staying alive - he didn't have to pull you (?) away.
Brievel chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Wow, you're as good a poet as a prose author.
Brievel chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
You have a rather frightening imagination.
Brievel chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Only you. Only. You. Could write a story where Galadriel took the Ring, that I would not only read, but laugh at parts of. (Specifically, the drink between Sunshine and Grey.)

Heh. This is dead depressing. :/
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
...eeeeeeeeee...eeeaaaayyyy...eep. o.o
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
This is utterly fantastic! I love the concept that Sauron is now if not the good guy then at least the protector. Great job!
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
One of the most unique pieces of LOTR fiction I've read!
Borys
yorozuyagaren chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Fascinating and well-done. I do hope to see more of this.
Ka chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Nice story. Like a good piece of slightly chewy meat, with a bit of a bitter but not unpleasant sauce. Practical. Humanity adapts and survives, whatever they may need to do.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I Like this one!
Maus chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Bitte bitte schreib weiter, ich will unbedingt wissen, wie es weiter geht!
Und falls du je ein Buch veröffentlichst, mach es auf deinem Profil bekannt ) Ich werde es auf alle Fälle kaufen
R.Tuesday chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, this is incredible. Just started, can't wait to read the rest of what's up.
Shinkansen chapter 4 . 3/29/2011