Reviews for Will Be
Yabbit chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
lol your new muse..

CarnivorousOak chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
Congrats on writing the first House fic I've ever read. I like how you pulled off the medical things. I was honestly expecting that it would be all relations with minimal references to House's job at the hospital. It makes it interesting. What I want to see next here is a little more about House and the press and the whole storm incident.
Aquarius Seth chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
Hello there, just found this one today. It sounds interesting, I would love you forever if you focused a little more on Wilson's dreams. You've struck a curious cord and I'm dying to see where you go with it. Thank you for sharing.-Aquarius Seth
lilawonder chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
Been waiting a loooooong time for this update. Please hurry!
the darkness revealed chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
Continue? Please?

Really good story!
Beth chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
This is a really good story! Please continue it.
channy82 chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Please update, im dying to know what is wrong with House. What did Wilson see? The story is great. x
ValykirieRevolution chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
Read all of this, I love it
Aqua Mage chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
Nice chapter, if a little confusing. But then, I AM reading this at 2am, so maybe it's just me...
Bloody Koalas chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
Glad you gave us something. :) You're doing alot better than I am, with updating, though. Heh-heh.

Anyway, great chapter. I liked the subconscious/vision type thing-very cool. Nice writing.

BlkDiamond chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
Nice chapter, enjoyed how Wilson was trying to make sense of everything and House giving help/advice(?) on what he needed to do. Please continue and update again soon.
Angie chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
I need chapter 14...Im in withdrawal and it doesnt look as sexy when I do it as when Hugh does!

Please...atin isnt THAT important LOL

tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Good job! This is an interesting fic! I like Wilson's imaginary House. Thanks!
Alien Angie chapter 13 . 2/25/2008 update - YAY! *Does happy dance*

I swear Im a little obsessed with House...I meant I have just watched season one in a day! (Ok I came off my horse and broke my leg so am using the excuse to "relax" lol)

Still...I LOVE this fic, cant wait for more - update quick! I need my fix...I guess I really should be nicer since I havent updated my fics in years...seriously!

Luv Ya

420PeaceFrogs chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
Another awesome chapter. At first I thought the PTSD was for something other than the wreck :) I thought it was flashbacks to Daddy House abuse...hehehe oops...

Can't wait for the next chapter...I am getting curious as to what is wrong with the patient. Also, awesome job with Wilson's weird dreams.

Zelda is awesome...I wish I had a system to play twilight princess on :)