Reviews for Silver to Steel
SoryuAleksi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ah, I know the story has been published ages ago, but I never read it before and just wanted to say I like it. Too bad there aren't any more chapters to it, but it is still cool. I like the idea of young Botta calling that guy a bastard, that kinda fits him. XD I find it interesting that you classified Botta's eyes and silver/grey, when I only noticed that they actually are NOT brown, but such a colour only a few months ago. " And I call myself a Renegade fan... xPPP The game sprites are bad, though, so it took me a while...

Anyway, great chapter and very good basic for a story. Too bad it won't go on. I already fell for young Botta... XD

It's pretty interesting how everybody has him come from another hometown. "My" Botta is from Hima, for example (I always thought Declining!Sylvarant fits him pretty good, though Ozette is kinda the same in standard, so that fits great as well... ). I like exploring the ideas of other Botta fans... 3
Bellena chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I like it!

Did you know that's what the word "boss" comes from? You might've taken the idea for the story from that part of history... apparently it was what slaves called their masters, translates to "you jerk".
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A bit drawn out and long paragraphed, especially at the beginning, but interesting. As for Botta calling Carn bastard every time he spoke to him - why do I think he'll be calling the human by "name" often? Good bit of revenge there!
Katraa chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was soo good :)! I loved the concept of Botta and the past and everything -dies-. It was a very fresh idea all in all for the story. Hmm what else to say except it was really good. I'm looking forward to more soon! (if you are going to continue the songfic, that is)

Signed;

Katra (check out my ToS work when you can)