Reviews for Salvage Operations
Carissa chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Omg! Please! I have to know what happens next! I adore this story! Please, post another installment!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Please finish the story it wad getting good
madison4865 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
nmice chapter. good build up to some action! i'm sure ms. petrie is going to be sooo excited to see them.
madison4865 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
well, at least he didn't make her an offer she couldn't refuse! what a pickle to be in, mob on one side ronnie on the other, at least the mobs not after them! nice chapter, cant wait to read the next one!
madison4865 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
glad to see an up-date on this fic. i put off starting it for fear it wouldn't get finished! very nice start am eager to get to the next chap.
roholucy chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Absolutely love your stories. Here's hoping that you come back and give us another update, please!
yay chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I love this and I'm so happy you updated! I can only hope that you will continue with this story because it is awesome!

Shadow of Conflict chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I realise that it's been years since you posted anything here, but I thought I'd let you know that I've really enjoyed reading your DEBS stories. Your portrayal of Lucy is brilliant. I would really like it if you posted an update, but realise that it has really been years, so such a thing is unlikely.

But thanks for the fun read anyway!
Bladed Darkness chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
*Snickers* Lucy is so incredibly bright. It amazes me that you are able to plot all this out like you were Lucy. Kudos.
Demon Overlord Laharl chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Great story, have read both of them, and neither dissapoints.

Noticed you haven't updated in a while, so please PMS
rebalabroo chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I just read both of you stories and i think they a brilliant. Just enough tension and you caught the characters well.

I hope you keep writing i cant wait to se what happens.
Jotter chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Hehe!

I've just found this having read your other DEBS fic a little while back. I am SO pleased you've decided to follow this up! the original was great, this is setting up to be brilliant! :D

Can't wait to read more :)

Jotter
charmedbaby11 chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
what will happen
Caitiedids chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
i hope you post more soon because this fic is getting good. don't leave us hanging!
ThisOneTimeAt chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
hope everything goes well. keep it up it's really good. post soon plz