Reviews for One More Night
aww sad! fantastic though
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
loved it update soon
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg you keep making me cry with these oneshots

but i do really enjoy the tradgedy in them

the brucas relationship has always been such a bittersweet struggle and that why i enjoy it so much

they will be together in the end

and i love this line

"She wants to stay forever, deep inside. But she knows it’s time to do what’s best. It’s time to grow up."
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
maakri chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
:'( sad, sad, sad :'( Just so sad.

But, i like it. You've written the conection between them, their relationship and the unspoken words between the two very well without really saying it. I enjoyed reading it, tho i knew she would leave in the end. I think she had to. At least they got one last moment before it was over. All over, since they 'couldn't be friends'. I think that is cuz friends wouldn't have been enough, and obviousley relationship, was TOO much. Somehow they were trapped in the middle. So, great work;)

xx cehebelle xx
Brucas4ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I liked it! Great job!
dopeyde chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Amazing. It was definately one of the best one shots that i've read lately. can't wait to read your other stuff.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
oh man...i already read this before but here i'm reading it again and for some reason, its gotten so much better. lol. Really, its like i missed a bunch of stuff in there that made this fic so great. I felt so bad for brucas though. Both of them. Lucas was depressed, he obviously needed psychiatric help. Therapy to help him get over the loss of Keith. But i know that they probably couldn't afford it. And I totally understand that Brooke couldn't let herself be dragged deeper into a pit whole by him, no matter how much she loves him. Honestly, out of this entire fic, these few lines captured my attention the most:

Sighing carefully, she shakes her head, dropping his hands. She loves him too much. But she’s not sure about him.

He takes her for granted.

This is soo true! :( Sad, but true. I honestly see that as the only big flaw in their relationship. its understandable that she's still a little insecure about their relationship,Its understandable that he still cares about other people who can't stay on their own two feet for the life of them (I'll let your imagination run with who im talking about here). But despite that he does kinda take her for granted...meh. He's done that once before and look where it led him? Right back in her arms! :D tee hee. Anyways. This was awsome! Now GO UD I NEVER!
Laura369 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I read this the first time and its better this time. Good Job I Love Your One Shots. Only Two More Episodes Of One Tree Hill This Season. Tear.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh my Gosh! That was awesome. You are so talented. Please UD soon! Or wait.. this is a one-shot... Hehe.. Write more!
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Yeah, I'm wondering why you posted it again too. But it is really awesome. So easy to picture happening later on.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
that was so sad and so good. great great job!

HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I just read this again, and it's really good, but why did you repost?