Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I liked it! But I don't think that Izzy would actually go that foward.
B-shiro chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
That was a cute fic!
Taichi chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
cool cool COOL!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
ooo...cool fic...seeing as how I don't like digmom that much...good songfic..I think I have haad that song befoe who is it by...? welll...sorry I havnn't been able to readiand review your fic...latley...but I have been having computer problums..*crosses fingers* I hope that my computer will work now...
Amberblaze chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
cute!
Kari Crystal 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Awwwwwwww... That was so cute! I Kenyako is offical but I still like Kouyako better! Kouyako 4 eva! I still haven't seen the last episode for season 02 yet, I live in Australia... No one in Australia has seen the last episode... That sux (No! Not the fic! I love your fic!) Why did I write that? That had nothing to do with this fic! Got carried away I guess...Anywayz... I love this fic and KOUYAKO 4 EVA!
Alexadra Panther chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
cute. i hope to see more stories from you
Daisuke'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
copycat offa some1 elses that i just read
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Yes! kouyako! i just love anything that has to do with this couple and this was no exception! i also do not care that kenyako is the "offical" couple. kouyako 4-ever! later, *IAC*
ancarg012589 chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Awwwwwwwwwww...So cute! _
Omega3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
rrrrrr...hey, what countries is digi 02 starting in right now? Its already ended for me...good song...but are the lyrics from a song already made, or did you make them up? They sound familiar...
DigitalAnimeFox chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII! AHHHH! OH SO KAWAII! _ It was so AWESOME that I added it to faves! I love KOUYAKO fics! I spend most of my time writing and reading fics on them! They are the most sweetest, kawaiiest souple I know :P Mimato too...and Taiora/Takari. _ I love it through and through! I am so glad you wrote another one of these! I love your fics! Well Ja ne from me!