Reviews for NonSpecific Gender Day Out
Ismene chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I fucking love this fic. I've always wanted to see more Mark-Angel interaction, and this was perfect for that. You really caught Angel's dignity and humor, without idealizing her too much, like a lot of writers do. She's still scared, deep down, and everybody has their little anti-ideological vices. And, as always, your Mark stunningly written.
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww, Mark's so sweet...
there's no one here chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That's so not cool! That made me cry!
xxbohemianxbadgirlxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
aw that was so cute!D
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Loved it! So cute. I loved the way you made it really funny in the begining, but still had a touching scene at the end. Absolutly beautiful. And you made Angel's part in the hospital somehow hopeful, instead of doomed like in all the other fics I've read. Bravo.
JenLea chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow...I just realized who wrote this... but I loved it! It was SO sweet! Great work!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That seriously made me cry! Absolutely lovely job.
Lillian Resolve chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
that was awsome
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was some very sweet friend-fluff, and it kind of made me want to cry. But I liked it.
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
GAH I loved it! *cries* Sweet, but sad...I just loved it. Awesome work
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Funny, cute and bittersweet. It has it all! I liked it.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
aw...that's so sweet. And kudos for writing on something so original. Love it, love it. And the part about Mark and Mimi's dancing made me giggle. Keep up the great work!
Donner Dumott Schunard chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I have tears in my eyes... seriously... doesn't help that I'm seeing my mom in the hospital soon (She's just recovering from surgery, yes, but...)

Anyway, I love it, honey! I really do! I love Mark and Angel and their relationship and this was just so sweet... I seriously love it a lot. Good job!
prying.delilah chapter 1 . 4/21/2006