Reviews for The Ron
crazystick chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It was cute. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Kim puts up with a lot here. The Senior's commecial is particularly good.

It's all well written, in character, and a lot of fun. Thanks.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Nooni say she glad you feeling better, roundeye. You get sick again, she come take care of you.

You better stay heathly. ;D

Good story!

THANKS!
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This was very good and funny!
TexasDad chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I'm glad everything worked out well for you and the family. Good to see you're up and around some.

The story, as always, was loads of fun. Kimmy in the kitchen, you'd think by now there'd be some sort of law against it. Nice to see Ron shine.

Again, Captain K, good to see you're going better.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Welcome back sir, good to have you back at the helm of this ship of K.P. fans. Great story.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
First, glad to have you back, Captain! Let me add my enthusiastic and heartfelt applause to the chorus of well wishers!

Now the story. The aprons Ron had and the 'flak jackets' for the crowd were hilarious! I can't help but wonder what revenge she will rain down upon him...

You know you're a good cook when your enemies endorse your restaurant... Too bad he couldn't get Bonnie to appear in a commercial!

Good one, CK. And once again, welcome back!
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh man, that apron is priceless! I need to find something like that for my brother. Though I think the raincoats were just a little bit on the cruel side. lol

Glad to have you back in the saddle man.
continental-line chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
A cooking show is not what one would expect on FanFic but you pulled it off. Loved the Senor Senior Senior TV commercial. I'm sure Kim will get her revenge later that night and Ron will think twice about his little jokes on TV. 8)

-Bill Ponder
brassgrass chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was a very nice story. It really kept me laughing.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Heehee. Cute little fic. Some K/R-ness to it; and humor. The right balance. :) Another great oneshot by CaptainKodak.

P.S.- Praying for you.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Nice. Hope your feeling better. Hope the hospital food didn't resemble anything that could come out of Kim's kitchen. :P
Forlong chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Fun man Ron is in for payback from Kimmie. Maybe you could write a sequal about that.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Sweet.

(Did I say that?)

Seriously,

(Wait, I'm doing it again. Oh, well.)

This was a very enjoyable bit. The commercials were a good touch.

Where can I get a raincoat?