Reviews for One I Always Miss
BB chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Illegal Drugs It's drugs! Leo's taking drugs!
SookiYakima chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Do you know it's March 2014 already? It felt like you haven't updated in forever! btw great fic but...can u update it sometimes?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
And the story suddenly stops...
karanh chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Amazing! I can't wait to know, what's wrong with Leo?
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Awesome chapter. Ah, Don can be very sneaky to try and make sure Leo gets some rest, can't he? I really like his conniving and the way you've portrayed it here. And it looks as though Mikey has caught on to it as well, though it's startled him. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I think Leo's worried about failure in that battle they had where he didn't see the gunman aiming for him. I really hope he snaps out of this. Maybe Splinter can help him. Nicely done on this, Em. I love it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Hmmm. Does this have anything to do with season 4 of the 2K3 cartoon? Because it almost sounds like that to me. If it's not, that's cool. I just hope his brothers can get to the bottom of this soon and help Leo out. Nicely done on this.

tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Great job on the story I like it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
Dipsey chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Excellent story!

Great job in keeping us in suspense. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
This is awesome! Will Leo's brothers ever find out what's wrong with him? I'm not even sure I understand it. I hope you continue real soon. Please? : )
BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Wow! Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Update soon. You are an awesome writer.

Tewi chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
Well I was hoping it would work...but I guess my hopes were ill placed...or something like that. I dunno, I wasn't even trying to sound intelligent!

Wow, Splinter just dismissed them with a warning that he didn't want to talk to him? *shakes head* If it seems that Splinter is that...seemingly giving up on them you know it's gotta be bad! Ugh, I want to know when Leo's gonna snap to his senses! Grr him!

Glad him and Raph didn't start up again...I'm not sure I want to know what Splinter would have done then.

And Don's suggestion...a shock collor...O.o...okay then. Never expected that from Don! Shocked me quite a bit but then got me thinking which made me slap myself. Though it would make for an interesting story...unless the villians were the ones doing the shocking.

Marvelous job though. Can't wait for more!
TurquoisePanda chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
I really enjoyed reading this! Leonardo is my favorite character! Call me stupid, but I don't understand what Leo's problem is. I think I get a clue, but should I know by now?

You're writing is really good! It's nice to read someone with proper grammer and good spelling for a change.

-Sesshoumaru Minion
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
I love it please update as soon as you can.
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
Wow! Awesome chapter. I can see Splinter doing this, too. I really hope we get at what's bugging Leo soon. I hope he can snap out of it. Update soon. You are an awesome writer.