Reviews for My Son's Dog
Memorium Activity chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That is such a friggin' sad story, particularly from somebody as close to the two of them. This shows Shino/Kiba as plausible, which I think is rare, and you kept everyone in character really nicely. Great work.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
um, chuunins dont get to be ANBU capt. jonins do
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Gah, so sad. It was wonderful. I really liked you incorporating tolerance into Shibi's personality, but not his wife's, which added realistic conflict. And the end was wonderfully done. Kudos.
blackheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this is a really good fic it is so sad at the end though i can't belive he died. u should continue writing 1's like dis. i love this pairing, and the show naruto 2 b exact my fav character is Gaara but kiba is also 1 of them even though i LOVE all of them.(i didn't mean that in a lesbien way toward the girls but u get what i mean, right? haha -'. well keep wrighting bbibi
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
oh wow that was incredibly sad T_T

it was really interesting to see the shinokiba through shibi's point of view. i was really surprised though, when he made his own wife blind. i never expected that.

i would've liked to see shino's point of view on the rape though XD

thanks so much for writing this!
RinkuAmanuma chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You made me cry.

;_;

That was extremley sad.

I love you now.

Great story.
Cat and Fiddle chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was amazing.

I didn't even think I would get anything if I searched this pair, but I got exactly what I wanted: a story about Shibi's take on a relationship between Shino and Kiba.

Very well written, quite moving, and extremely honest to the characters. I loved it!

Constructive criticism (sorry, can't help it, 'cuz it bugs me just a taddy bit):

That fourth-to-last paragraph... do you think it's possible to break it up a bit? You know, where the dialogue is? You don't have to, but I think it feels a little awkward as such a big block, and it takes away from the effect of the story just a bit.

But it's just a suggestion. The story is still great, regardless.
Kitty Harasser chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG! this was so beautiful. I'm glad Shibi was so understanding. None of the parents I know would be that lenient in that sort of situation. I mean finding your son on some dude and god knows what would have happened if he hadn't come in. Sad ending. I finished reading right now with the song "Muneca de Trapo"(Rag Doll) by "Oreja de Van Gough" (Van Gough's Ear) (Spanish group of retard singers) stuck in my head so it took some of the tragedy out of your story. It kicked plenty of ass, regardless.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
It's an interesting perspective, and it's got neat little twists and stories. It's pretty well-written, with some good descriptions. I enjoyed it.
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
towards the end, i actually got teary-eyed, i love/hate deathfics

their bittersweet
baka-onna2003 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
O...M...G... *favs* That was awesome. Purely awesome.
Enleft chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aw, that was really sweet. Poor Kiba. Poor Shino. Good job.
Nekozuki14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*holds back tears*

It makes me want to cry...

But it was so well written, and so unique. Thank you for writing it!

I liked it a lot.

~ Neko
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
omg...i cryed...thats the first time ive cried from a fanfiction...although some of it had to do with the fact that i was listeing to the song "truly, madly, deeply" (its a sad sounding love song) and right when i got finished reading the last sentence, the song ended
Lil Easy Breezy chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
TT *sniffle* That was a really good story, i'm really sad that Kiba had to die, and everything. And I feel bad for Shino. I was about 2 cry from that OMG, I swear.