Reviews for Comparing Notes
pbow chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Just curious. Are you ever going to get back to this story line or are you going to stick with that Ron Stoppable wannabe Naruto? (Com'on, admit it. Naruto is blond and has special martial arts moves, just like Ron.)

Keep up the good writing.

Reader101w chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Wow, interesting story in a story.

But Debra is right, Kim and Ron didn't have it that bad, I even want to say Debra already beats them with her room being ransacked.

Anyway, I'm curious about the following story, finally Debra's tale will be revealed.

Keep up the good writing,

screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
What is so interesting about this story is that it shows a part of Kim and Ron's life that wasn't explored before. I'm especally interested in what happened to Debra that makes her unwilling to sing. All the hints I gathered is that Debra and her godparents went to the same school as a certian sidekick(partner).I hope more is forthcoming this is a great story.
JazminGro chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
hm.. awesome stoy so far :D.. continue with the awesome wrtiting please
Iceman chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Debra's gone through Hell, hasn't she?
Goinghome chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Noted that Fanfiction was doing some changes to their Review section, so it took a bit longer than usual for me to log on. Love the long chapter! Think you can do it again? Anyhu, I guess that's the price of fame. The paparazzis and the press. You chose a good topic to base your story on. I don't remember there being a whole lot of hubbub about Kim and Ron on the Disney shows, but it certainly is a piece of reality they as heroes have to deal with. I thought their giving up the hero business was a weak reason for the paparazzis to eventually give up their assault on our friends, but if it works... Initially I thought Ron(being more mature, hopefully) would motion to Adrenna Lynn's assistant, have him come over, gently grab him on the back of his neck, and in private, tell him in a Charles Bronson, James Caan, Mel Gibson, or Clint Eastwood style with a smile, "Say that to my girlfriend again and I'll kill you." or main you or break your legs or you will never be heard of again... you get the idea. To be honest, I couldn't think of another way of getting rid of the paparazzis. In the real world, as you've stated, the teenage stars attending college/university are really left alone. Nice job getting Adrenna Lynn involved. She does have an axe to grind and she did it in a pretty nasty way. Could Wade have helped with his connections? Any connections with the mob? Hey, an interesting suggestion, Kim and Ron having to help Wade because one of the people he helped is in the mob and the mob is calling on Wade to get help them some more. I digress. About those pictures keeping them out of Upperton University? In the real world, I don't think any university would have really rejected them picture or no picture. Having some famous people on your student body does help the university to get some prestige to its name. The Kennedys and some movie stars had some wild things going and they generally still wound up going to the university of their choice. Nice job of getting Arnold involved! The Govenator! Beautiful! Awesome! In this episode, you do add some new dimensions to Kim and Ron leaving the hero business. I may have to review this in your earlier episodes, but I always thought they just slowly fazed the hero business out of their lives as they started going to upper division education. In view of Jim and Tim getting into the hero business themselves, this would seem so because GJ would have a new team to assist them in crimefighting. Sorry if I'm mixing info from someone else's story, but I thought Dr. Director made an emphasis on Kim and Ron focusing on their academic advancement in a prior episode, hence it would make sense for Dr. Director to call Kim/Ron less and start to rely more on the Tweebs instead. Anyhu, I almost died laughing when Kim's 'rents told her about budgeting! Knowing her taste in fashion and ability to spend money, that was so funny! That brought back so many memories of my brothers, friends, and myself when we all attended university. We all budgetted like crazy and went for bargains everywhere! I can't wait to read your future episodes regarding Kim doing budget shopping at Smarty Mart(that is if you do write one...I'll wait patiently and watch for your next set of episodes. I do remember the Disney episode with Fugal Lucre. Just about laughed my head off watching that episode). You really have me wondering about Debra and what she went through. I remember her reaction to the smashed keyboard. Past dealings with people trying to get her to perform for them or persecution? I remember a mysterious gentleman talking about her in past episodes, hence I would suspect a Marlena Dietrich sitch(she was a famous german singer whom Hitler tried to get to return to Germany after she left the country). I felt Kim/Ron had it bad and are still in the states. On the other hand, Debra left Japan and what she thought she escaped has followed her to here. Can't wait to see what her past is like. Until you put it on, I'll just use my imagination. Very sobering, but realistic and frightening episode for the famous. Great job!
spectre666 chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Good story. Great character development. I'm just surprised Ron didn't go off one the scumbags.

whitem chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Whoa... good start... I think I might have an inkling of what Debra may have gone through, but I'm not 100 percent sure. Despite a few (very few in fact) grammar issues, this was a very good installment for teh TUY series. Simply cannot wait for the continuation...
spectre666 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very nice. Good story and damn the papparazzi. ron will definitely go monky on the photographer, or maybe Kim will since the scum is female. Waiting eagerly for the next.

campy chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
First three chapters very nice. I love the imagery in the hiking scene. All the smuffy moments are quite well depicted.